Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do I enter game code?

Spasmolytik
Spasmolytik
Soul Shriven
I just got my email notifying me of my game code for ps4. Where do I enter this thing? There isn't any indication on my ps4 home screen or the ESO game page in the ps4 store. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • MaGicBush
    MaGicBush
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just got home and checked I had an e-mail saying I got my code. I check and the code shown on my billing page is only 20 characters long and is supposed to be 25 characters? I tried entering it a few times before realizing this..
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the PSN store, go down to redeem code, enter, download and enjoy :smiley:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MaGicBush
    MaGicBush
    ✭✭✭
    Of course there is no edit option, sorry I hijacked your thread. I was posting in another that apparently got locked for some unknown reason and it switched me to your topic for some reason. Sorry!
  • Spasmolytik
    Spasmolytik
    Soul Shriven
    Wow, it was that easy, thank you.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, it was that easy, thank you.

No problem! Enjoy :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!