Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question/concern about PS4 console transfer.

x2link777b14_ESO
So I got the code and redeemed it, and it's currently downloading right now. The thing is, it just shows up as the standard ESOTU, when I had the Imperial Edition (which my billing history shows as ESOTU Imperial Edition for PS4 with account copy) and on top of that, both the standard and IE on the PSN store are both still available for purchase/preorder.

So, is there a difference between the icon/name of the slandered and IE games, and will them showing up as still for purchase affect anything? It's the first time I've redeemed a code for a game on PSN and still had it open for purchase, so I really don't know.
  • LightiMind
    LightiMind
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know if you are able to see it on PS4, but like for me on XB1 even though it says ESOTU, it has downloaded 2 other items which are the imperial and explorers pack (both marked as pre-orderd).

On XB1 I just go into the QUEUE of My Games & Apps...and I can select to Manage Game. It will show me that information. Not sure how you would or could see that on PS4.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not know how it works on PS4, but on Xbox One there are actually 2 separate downloads for Imperial. One is the standard ESOTU that you mentioned, and the other sub download is Imperial Edition Upgrade. I'd look around for something indicating the Imperial Edition Upgrade is queued to download, or even is currently downloading with ESOTU.
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Srithla
    Srithla
    ✭✭
    Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/media/media-list.action

I have ESO:TU listed with a white cover. Click on that. On the detail page, I have listed, Explorer's Pack, Unlimited, and Imperial Edition. That should verify it for you.

There is probably a way to do it on the system, too, but I don't have mine yet.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let it finish...then check
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • x2link777b14_ESO
    Srithla wrote: »
    Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/media/media-list.action

I have ESO:TU listed with a white cover. Click on that. On the detail page, I have listed, Explorer's Pack, Unlimited, and Imperial Edition. That should verify it for you.

There is probably a way to do it on the system, too, but I don't have mine yet.

Thanks. It lists the Explorer's pack and Imperial Edition on that site, alongside ESOTU. Strange that it doesn't show anything but the base ESOTU on the actual PS4. There was only the ESOTU main file and the update file added to the download list, with nothing at all listed except "no content was found" under the Overview/recent activities/related items sections.