The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will ESO plus be available for consoles in the Xbox one and PS4 system stores?

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I think I asked or posted this before but it was never responded to by ZOS
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_GaryA
Can either of you confirm when we will be able to set this up.

The importance of this comes in response to your confirmation and update on research transfer and the knowledge base article

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28171/kw/Console

WHEN THE TRANSFER HAPPENS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY CRAFTING RESEARCH THAT IS IN PROGRESS?
Updated 05/28/2015 09:59 AM Published 04/10/2015 04:56 PM
Crafting research in progress at the time of the transfer will be carried over to the console copy of the account.

ESO Plus members on PC/Mac should note that they will need an active ESO Plus membership on their console accounts in order to retain the 10% reduction in research time that is one of the perks of ESO Plus. If they do not purchase ESO Plus on the console account, the 10% reduction will be added back into any research time in progress at the time of the transfer.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 31, 2015 3:20AM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is good news, as the last I had heard, any research in progress was going to be reset, so having it pick up where we left off at the time of account copy is a welcome surprise.

To your topic at hand, I would hope that any research time added back in due to lack of ESO+ would be taken back out once ESO+ is purchased.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173859/purchasing-eso-plus-on-xbox-one

I hate to assume... but if they are posting specifics on how to buy ESO+.. I would say it is available.
    We are currently working to make the purchase of an ESO Plus membership easier by having it available directly on the Xbox Marketplace. Until that solution is implemented, ESO Plus membership can be purchased by taking the following steps:
    •Press the Menu button
    •Select the Crown Store
    •Push down on the right analog stick (“Buy ESO Plus”) and accept the prompt to leave the game
    You’ll then find yourself within the Xbox Marketplace where you can purchase an ESO Plus membership. After you complete your purchase, log off and restart ESOTU. When you log back in, your membership will be applied to your account!

In a future patch, you’ll be able to simply navigate to the Xbox Marketplace at any time to purchase ESO Plus.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    This is good news, as the last I had heard, any research in progress was going to be reset, so having it pick up where we left off at the time of account copy is a welcome surprise.

To your topic at hand, I would hope that any research time added back in due to lack of ESO+ would be taken back out once ESO+ is purchased.

When Update 6 was available they reset all of our skills points - including passives to make research take less time. The second we put the skill points back into the passive our research times went back down. ESO+ should work the same way I'm thinking. @Jayne_Doe
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    They just closed my thread that asked the same thing.... Beginning to think even they don't know :hushed:
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

When Update 6 was available they reset all of our skills points - including passives to make research take less time. The second we put the skill points back into the passive our research times went back down. ESO+ should work the same way I'm thinking. @Jayne_Doe

Yes, thanks, @MissBizz! That's what I was getting at. I should have used the word "expect" instead of "hope" in my previous post. Thus, it makes it less urgent that ESO+ is available immediately at midnight tonight.

Not sure I'll be able to start playing at that time anyway, since I haven't yet received my download code (I'm a PC transfer).

BTW...congrats to you and @Nestor for being named among our inaugural Community Ambassadors! (Go LoneWolfHelp!)

Edited to add an apology to NewBlackSmurf - sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread with my congrats.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 8, 2015 7:05PM