Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Skype role play partner daggerfall covenant

MarconiusBal
I'm completely new to role play so I am looking for someone wanting to start with me and figure it out along the way.
My character is in the daggerfall and he is a redguard born from an orc chief and a redguard warrior.
Cast away from my original stronghold because I am not a legitimate member, I search to find the strength to take my rightful place as chief and prove to my father and the other orcs that I am worthy of this position.
After escaping molag bal and completing quest I need to defeat this great daedric prince and become an even greater war chief than my father.

To melodramatic or on okay preamble to my character
  • Trainerdc
    Trainerdc
    ✭✭
    Well I am a "veteran" when it comes to Roleplaying in games and real life. I am a DM/Gm since 2009, I attend local LARP events ( Partly because it is legal to beat up people) and im a passionate RP-er when it comes to MMOs. If you need any help you can either ask me or we meet ingame. I just need to know on wich server you are playing. I play on the European one.
    "You are far too hard on yourself, my dear, sweet, homicidally insane Pelagius. What would the people do without you? Dance? Sing? Smile? Grow old?"
    -Sheogorath
  • MarconiusBal
    I play on the NA server and am strictly an online RPer-ish guy. I have acted before and use my skills at lying to make a good story so I think I could be good at this.... Hopefully.
  • Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    Greetings,

I am Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Guildmaster of the League of Exploration.

If you are still looking for someone, I led a RP guild prior to circumstances that required my absence from time-consuming gaming. I am definitely not the greatest RPer, but I do love it.

Anyways, if you are still interested; I'm going to start getting back into it following graduation on the 3rd of June.

Best wishes,

~Kulaan
    Though war may tear us apart, love for each other will bring us back together as an overwhelming force. ~Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Loredas , the 12th of Evening Star, 2E 582
  • MarconiusBal
    Greetings,

If you are still looking for someone, I led a RP guild prior to circumstances that required my absence from time-consuming gaming. I am definitely not the greatest RPer, but I do love it.

Anyways, if you are still interested; I'm going to start getting back into it following graduation on the 3rd of June.

Best wishes,

~Kulaan

I am also a student and can relate... That's actually the same time that I get out of school as well so it's works for me too. I'll try to find you when I get online again but I don't use the EU server and my main is in DC.

I hope to see you when I'm online.

• Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    Greetings,

Best wishes,

~Kulaan

I am also a student and can relate... That's actually the same time that I get out of school as well so it's works for me too. I'll try to find you when I get online again but I don't use the EU server and my main is in DC.

I hope to see you when I'm online.

Awesome! I am on the NA server as well. My main is the Ebonheart Pact, but I have a level 20 in DC.
    Send me some mail at @n1nja2na sometime and I'll add you as a friend.

*bows before riding guar off into the distance*
    Though war may tear us apart, love for each other will bring us back together as an overwhelming force. ~Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Loredas , the 12th of Evening Star, 2E 582
  • Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    MarconiusBal,

I am free to roleplay sometime so just send me a message @n1nja2na ingame and we can figure out something!

~Kulaan
  • MarconiusBal
    MarconiusBal,

I am free to roleplay sometime so just send me a message @n1nja2na ingame and we can figure out something!

~Kulaan

I will, thanks for remembering this post and I will see you in-game soon!
  • Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    Btw, sorry I've been busy preparing for college (and playing the fallout games xD) but I'll log on today if you wanna try it out
  • MarconiusBal
    Btw, sorry I've been busy preparing for college (and playing the fallout games xD) but I'll log on today if you wanna try it out

Sure if you are up to it. I friended you just now so just message me and we can start.