Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

First post?

Pallmor
Pallmor
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone here? Wondering if there are any good trade guilds moving over.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah id like to know what trading guilds are xfering
  • lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of my trading guilds are interested in either console, maybe because trading will be harder without the add-ons.

I did it before the add-ons, and while they make it easier, I can probably live without them.
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say NO to Crown Crates! You should be able to buy directly. Better yet, cosmetics should be in-game rewards!
    I collect free, unopened, virgin Crown Crates! 331, so far!

• Nerio
    Nerio
    ✭✭✭
    None of my trading guilds are interested in either console, maybe because trading will be harder without the add-ons.

I did it before the add-ons, and while they make it easier, I can probably live without them.

Keep in mind that console has a completely different UI. It's possible that trading will be a lot easier (or a lot harder :p)
  • stairwaytwoheavenb16_ESO
    Number one reason im abandoning PC for console (for most games) is the fact pc players seem to always need mods/addons. Im not very techy and usually have some issues adding mods and find myself falling behind in pvp, trading etc. It will be a breath of fresh air to press power in my ps4, enter the game and know that what you see is what you get.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerio wrote: »
    It's possible that trading will be a lot easier (or a lot harder :p)
    The latter. Without zone chat it will be only guild stores, in group or third party website. :/

Edited by Cuyler on June 5, 2015 8:55PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm)
    vMA: 532402
    www.twitch.tv/Cuylr
    PC - NA
    CP 700+
    Characters:
    Cuyylr - Khajiit DK Stamina DD
    Cuylre - Dunmer NB Magicka DD
    Cuylur - Dunmer DK Magicka DD
    Cuylr - Redguard Templar Stamina DD
    Yiihle - Altmer Sorcerer Magicka DD
    Agricus - Imperial DK Tank
    Vaiynne - Bosmer NB Stamina DD

Work in Progress:
    [lvl26] Cuylrr - Altmer Templar Magicka DD/Healer

"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number one reason im abandoning PC for console (for most games) is the fact pc players seem to always need mods/addons. Im not very techy and usually have some issues adding mods and find myself falling behind in pvp, trading etc. It will be a breath of fresh air to press power in my ps4, enter the game and know that what you see is what you get.
    I don't need addons to trade. But when I know there is something more efficient available to use, but can't....I feel a sort of flashback to 1990 where I'm watching an AOL buffing timer for an hour until I get kicked off because my sister got a phone call.

Edited by Cuyler on June 5, 2015 8:59PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm)
    vMA: 532402
    www.twitch.tv/Cuylr
    PC - NA
    CP 700+
    Characters:
    Cuyylr - Khajiit DK Stamina DD
    Cuylre - Dunmer NB Magicka DD
    Cuylur - Dunmer DK Magicka DD
    Cuylr - Redguard Templar Stamina DD
    Yiihle - Altmer Sorcerer Magicka DD