The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

First post?

Pallmor
Pallmor
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone here? Wondering if there are any good trade guilds moving over.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah id like to know what trading guilds are xfering
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of my trading guilds are interested in either console, maybe because trading will be harder without the add-ons.

I did it before the add-ons, and while they make it easier, I can probably live without them.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nerio
    Nerio
    ✭✭✭
    None of my trading guilds are interested in either console, maybe because trading will be harder without the add-ons.

I did it before the add-ons, and while they make it easier, I can probably live without them.

Keep in mind that console has a completely different UI. It's possible that trading will be a lot easier (or a lot harder :p)
  • stairwaytwoheavenb16_ESO
    Number one reason im abandoning PC for console (for most games) is the fact pc players seem to always need mods/addons. Im not very techy and usually have some issues adding mods and find myself falling behind in pvp, trading etc. It will be a breath of fresh air to press power in my ps4, enter the game and know that what you see is what you get.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerio wrote: »
    It's possible that trading will be a lot easier (or a lot harder :p)
    The latter. Without zone chat it will be only guild stores, in group or third party website. :/

Edited by Cuyler on June 5, 2015 8:55PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number one reason im abandoning PC for console (for most games) is the fact pc players seem to always need mods/addons. Im not very techy and usually have some issues adding mods and find myself falling behind in pvp, trading etc. It will be a breath of fresh air to press power in my ps4, enter the game and know that what you see is what you get.
    I don't need addons to trade. But when I know there is something more efficient available to use, but can't....I feel a sort of flashback to 1990 where I'm watching an AOL buffing timer for an hour until I get kicked off because my sister got a phone call.

Edited by Cuyler on June 5, 2015 8:59PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]