The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Choosing between Light and Medium Armor

Blacklisting
Blacklisting
Soul Shriven
Which armor would be best for an Imperial-Sorcerer-Bow character? I can't make up my mind on which one would be better in the long run. Should I use both? How many light / medium? I have a feeling the medium full set passive is pretty awesome but I would have to sacrifice some magicka passives from the light armor.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can think on which will be your main dmg source, magicka based skills or stamina eg bow skills.
    You could also run hybrid if you do not care for min max that much atm.
    5 pieces of the armour type you want as main is most common or 6 also sometimes full.

I am sure you can create a fun hybrid, I got a tank sorc ^^
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Blacklisting
    Blacklisting
    Soul Shriven
    Neat, very much appreciated :smiley:
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like wearing both, pretty evenly split... & I'll swap out my chest piece for a specific combat situation or even vanity's sake...
    wearing a combo of medium & light gives you the most varied outfits
    :)

you still get good passives & it makes no difference at all when you use or make the armor "sets"
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }