The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Major Glyphs of Nothing around.

Ageless
Ageless
✭✭✭
Just found these two in the wild in Eastmarch.
fy6qeq1jpqjx.jpg
tr1qglr9j3xo.jpg
Edited by Ageless on May 28, 2015 9:12PM
Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading that they had removed those bugged drops a while back, but I guess they didn't quite catch all of them. I wonder how the developers edit the loot tables, because it seems that finding and changing anything related to drops is a big problem and very prone to mishaps.
    In my mind, I envision this poor person stuck with trying to manage one big spreadsheet table of opaque item codes and a million rows, one for each item that can drop in every container in the game. It can't actually be like that, there simply has to be some kind of in-house development tool to manage this rather important part of the game, but I can't help but think that there must be something wrong with that tool, or bugs wouldn't remain unfixed for so long.
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you'd expect the tool to be able to search for things with zero value, zero strength etc. in the database. But perhaps that the tool cannot search the database in that way, and not everyone is capable of grepping his way through it in a fashionable way. I sure wouldn't. :smile:

Also wonder how big the database actually is. But then I doubt we get answers on that. Proprietary and all.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.