The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dye bug?

randolphbenoit
randolphbenoit
✭✭✭✭
The color in the third dye slot on veteran argonian heavy shoulder does change color. Anyone else notice this?
Edited by randolphbenoit on May 29, 2015 3:09AM
the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The color in the third dye slot on veteran argonian heavy shoulder does change color. Anyone else notice this?

I don't know about Argonian Heavy armor in particular, but I've seen other kinds of armors for which only 1 dye slot works. Or what do you mean, did it work before but now it doesn't? Then it's not the same thing I mentioned. The ones I've seen have always been like this, unfortunately.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    No was like that from the beginning. So not just one item the issue. lol idea of dye station is to make gear the color you like not to dye gear to match a piece that does not want to change.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No was like that from the beginning. So not just one item the issue. lol idea of dye station is to make gear the color you like not to dye gear to match a piece that does not want to change.

Ah ok, then it's the same thing I thought it was :)
    Yeah, I know this too, that I dyed some armor just to match the colors which aren't dyeable. Argonian light armor is one of these, the chest piece has some extras which do look nice but I would have wanted them in different colors.. doesn't work.

Or most of my characters wear Khajiit heavy pants (because it looks almost like light armor, very tight), the whole pants are in 1 color, the other 2 slots don't work.

Some leather parts like on Dunmer light armor (the belt) is not dyeable at all, it looks like rust. One of my character was wearing it for a while last year, but I couldn't stand anymore to not dye my armor in the colors I prefer since they don't match the rusty color at all.

As much as I love the dye system (one of the best additions to the game so far, imho), it still has its issues. Just cosmetical issues, but.. issues.. ;)
    Edited by Moonshadow66 on May 29, 2015 3:24PM
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP