Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build me a character!

Aett_Thorn
Aett_Thorn
✭✭✭✭✭
So I've always got a touch of alt-itus, but this time, I figured I'd let the community help me out and create my next character.

So here are the rules:

1) We have five categories to choose from:

a) Race
b) Class
c) Role (Stamina DPS, Magika DPS, Healer, Tank)
d) Weapon
e) Armor

2) Each respondent can choose to build only one part of the character, based off of the categories above. For instance, you could choose the race or role of the character, but not both. You do not have to pick in order, though. So if you are the first respondent, you can choose from any of these categories.

3) The first response for each category above is what I will build. So if people choose to make me an Orc Magika DPS Templar using medium armor and a Two-Handed Weapon, so be it. The only restriction to this will be if someone makes me a Healer first, and then chooses a class without healing skills, then I will need to use a resto staff by default, but I will use the first weapon choice as my secondary bar.

4) A character needs to be complete before the next person does this. Meaning that hopefully people can build a full character before someone else comes in and also wants this done.

Have at it!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bite.

Race: Nord Male. Because heroes are made of sterner stuff.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, with a personality like that then, I'll go for armor - you must use at least one piece of each type - because: Undaunted!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    I'll chip in with the role. Magicka DPS, because everyone needs a challenge :)
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd better post some vids and screenshots of the char you make. Having a Nord magicka dps with mismatched armor sounds too good to be true xD

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like being a Dragon Knight would suit this Nord quite well.
    Nords = Skyrim = Dragons = Dragon Knight...my logic.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think a battleaxe is the perfect main weapon for every nord.
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm digging this, a male Nord DK with mismatched armor and a battleaxe who's supposed to be a magicka DPS? Good luck, this one will have his work cut out for him.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

#TeamJacob
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you going to name him?
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    What are you going to name him?

I hope its gonna be Sven Son Nordson.

Of Wolf and Raven
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Nord Two-Handed axe wielding Magika DPS Dragonknight in mismatched armor it is!
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valor wrote: »
    I'm digging this, a male Nord DK with mismatched armor and a battleaxe who's supposed to be a magicka DPS? Good luck, this one will have his work cut out for him.

Two-handed (and Dual Wield) will actually boost spell damage more than a destruction staff, just dont use any weapon skills besides Rally.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still curious about this whole character build ... I'm in NA, so I'd be curious to meet this character if you play on that server.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest a sub-class of Vampire?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire?

What is it with people wanting to play vampires..... well as long as he's not sparkly
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    #Team Edward
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

#TeamJacob
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I will be building this character. Something along the lines of Sven Forumborn will be his name.
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    damn, i'm too late for this but you missed a category.

f) appearance: balding, old and fat with evil goatee/stache.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Tonight I will be building this character. Something along the lines of Sven Forumborn will be his name.

Trollson Forumborn
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't built him yet, so I can add this in to the character.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not the curly 'stash ... anything but that
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭

lol, that sound like one of my brother's early characters except he was a Breton and short. He made him as a joke, named him Dovahderp or something like that.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Templar
    Looks: Fat bozo
    Style: Ex-priest of Arkay
    Attitude: BAD
    Weapon: Two hand maul
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think about it... Critical charge, burning talons, deep breath, engulfing flames, molten whip. Rally, coagulating blood, burning embers, sea of flames, fragmented shield. Take standard and meteor for ultimates...

Dammmnnnn...... Its gonna be awesome!

Of Wolf and Raven
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm..... this is actually not a bad way to character build

a) Race
    b) Class
    c) Role (Stamina DPS, Magika DPS, Healer, Tank)
    d) Weapon
    e) Armor
    f) appearance

Race ... what about playing with 'pseudo races' (or would that be under appearance) i.e. someone trying to build a goblin character by starting with an orc or bosmer template. I mean unless you had that as an 'excuse' why in the world would anyone wear some of those really horrid looking helms - the barbaric and some of the more high level bosmer come to mind. I had someone tell me they were attempting to create a maormer with a dunmer template.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faugaun wrote: »
    How many champion points u working with?

As of this afternoon I'm up to .... 5