The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ranged DPS/TANK class or Ranged DPS/HEAL class

antarian
antarian
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you what class (mention also magicka and stamina) is a good choice for something like DPS with good amount of sustain through heals, shields, lifesteal, healing procs etc.... or just DPS with good amount of sustain with healing of yourself or even others.

if you can you can split also to categories like

1 vs 1
1 vs x
small pvp
mass pvp

thanks a lot for your help

• iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs.

1vs1
    1vsX
    Small pvp
    Mass pvp
    General genocide
    Edited by iseko on May 27, 2015 5:45AM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs are good but only for magicka builds.
    NBs and DKs are good for magicka and stamina builds.
    Stamina templar is also oke but I think templar is the weakest class in pvp atm.

I would say sorcs and NBs tend to shine in small scale fights and DKs in large battles.

The downside of sorcs is that the heavy hitter, cyrstal frags, is easily reflected of dodged so it takes a lot of skill to land it against good players. Also the shields melt very quickly in large battles.
    The downside of NBs (from what Ive heard) is that its the most difficult class to play but the strongest 1v1 if you know how to play.
    The downside of DKs is a lack of a movement/escape skill, like bolt escape, cloak and path of dakness.

1vs1 - NB or sorc
    1vsX - stam NB (dodge roll) or DK
    Small pvp - NB, sorc, DK
    Mass pvp - DK
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on May 27, 2015 7:16AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • antarian
    antarian
    It seems that DK is one of the best? is he better suited for magicka or stamina build if I want to play him as ranged?

The very important is that I dont want to switch between stamina and magicka so I am also looking for something what can do most with basically just one spec (magicka or stamina) and if I will dont need to change morphs it will be even better :-D

Preferably just switch "equipment" and "skills" and be able to play something else :-D But I would maybe want too much and this isnt possible at all :D

• AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play a dps/healer sorc in PvP and I love it. Magicka build running 5 martial 5 healers with nirn weapons and working on a master's resto staff. I do great damage, strong heals, shield for survival, really fun to play. Basically one bar for me is all damage and BoL and the other bar is heals and shields. Use overload for third bar.