The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Inability To Extend Transfer Window

bloodhound9
bloodhound9
Soul Shriven
So after lots of back and forth with various support replies I finally got an answer as to why the offer was available for a month.

The marketing team decided that they only wanted to run it for one month for whatever reason

It is not something that anybody within the dev team controls nor is it entirely on them. I still feel like the support team could have given those asking this response, instead of the "it ended and is not available" answer. This would have saved a lot of negativity around this whole issue both from myself and others.
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after lots of back and forth with various support replies I finally got an answer as to why the offer was available for a month.

The marketing team decided that they only wanted to run it for one month for whatever reason

It is not something that anybody within the dev team controls nor is it entirely on them. I still feel like the support team could have given those asking this response, instead of the "it ended and is not available" answer. This would have saved a lot of negativity around this whole issue both from myself and others.

"It ended and is not available" is literally the exact same thing as "the marketing team decided they only wanted to run it for one month".
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there are the knowledge base articles and people like me who shared the emails and info which pretty much stated that it was a special limited offer or opportunity.

Saying it was marketing is exactly the same thing
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501