The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't get imperial horse

redcomyn
redcomyn
✭✭
I bought the digital imperial edition last year when I was subscribed. I cancelled the sub about 3 months later. I recently started again, and I have since created 2 new characters. Neither of those characters have access to the imperial horse, even though when I am in the crown store, the digital imperial edition still shows that I had bought it.

How do I get the imperial horses for my new characters?
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have yo looked in the collections tab of your menu?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head to the nearest stable and buy one for 1 gold.

OR - if you have already bought one, have you checked the collections tabs and activated the horse? Horses are now stored in the collectionds tab (not at the stable).. so you need to click on one there to set it to what horses pops up when you press H.

[EDIT] Since I now realize you have previously purchased one, it's most likely you just have to double click the horse in the collections tab - when you're logged in with the new character

Oh, I'm not near the game right now, so I don't recall if collections is hot key'd.. but you can get to it by opening up your inventory.. then at the top of the screen click the collections tab icon, which I think is a circle/square/triangle. Then select "Mounts" on the left.
    Edited by MissBizz on May 27, 2015 4:18PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

OR - if you have already bought one, have you checked the collections tabs and activated the horse? Horses are now stored in the collectionds tab (not at the stable).. so you need to click on one there to set it to what horses pops up when you press H.

you do not buy with gold anymore. It automatically shows up in the collections tab now.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PKMN12 wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

you do not buy with gold anymore. It automatically shows up in the collections tab now.

...WHERE'S MY 10 GOLD THEN? I WANT A REFUND!

Haha, just kidding. Good to know though.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • redcomyn
    redcomyn
    ✭✭
    That was it! Thanks, everybody! I had no idea.