The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Accounts locked but no email

dan_1591rwb17_ESO
dan_1591rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
My account has been locked well it says " Login info is incorrect" and my account details say its a free trial account. I did recently buy the game from G2A so it must of been a fraudulent key.

I never received an email regarding this issue with my account so I am unable to get a refund. Anyone else had this problem?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not I, although as ridiculous as this sounds... Did you check your spam folder? Weird stuff goes in there sometimes. I think your best bet is to email customer service, I'm positive they can give you a for sure answer on if it was fraudulent or something else.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • dan_1591rwb17_ESO
    dan_1591rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah ive checked all the folders, still nothing. I went through customer service and am just waiting on a reply, just found it strange I didnt receive an email and am locked out of my account. Even then it doesnt say im locked just that my login details are wrong, ive changed them and I can log in on the websites but not in game.

After all this with G2A and the keys im guessing its one of the fraudulent keys, im not angry or anything just want an email so I can get a refund and repurchase the game through ESO or steam, might even try it on PS4
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully customer service gets back toy you shortly so you can play again, good luck!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @dan_1591rwb17_ESO,

We're closing this thread as forums are not the correct place to discuss an account actions per our Community Rules. If you would like to appeal a ban, please follow the instructions in this article to appeal:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8540/

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.