Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO should allow for cross faction PVE/Dungeons?

• Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    No
    terrible idea... as mention by others.. if you care or not doesn't mattr but we are at war with these people...
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Robotmafia wrote: »
    terrible idea... as mention by others.. if you care or not doesn't mattr but we are at war with these people...

And again, as mentioned by others, not everyone cares for the war. And most instanced pve is done through a neutral multinational guild with actual pull when it comes to these matters. It doesn't matter if they are in a different alliance.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I can't believe this got to five pages without me noticing it existed...

Assuming that it is technically possible to do cross-faction PvE, it would be lore-friendly in the following situations:
    (beware minor spoilers)
    • Coldharbour: All three alliance leaders have sanctioned the Guild invasion, so it would make sense for members of all alliances to be there.
    • Craglorn: This zone is politically neutral with no fealty to any alliance.The Star-Gazers are searching for help against the Celestials in each Alliance Capital, so it would make sense for members of all alliances to respond.
    • Group Dungeons and Trials: All of these are organised by the Undaunted, who take members from all factions, so any Undaunted should be able to group with any other Undaunted to tackle it.
    • Eyevea and the Earth Forge:Members of the Mages Guild and Fighters Guild come from all alliances, and these are their safe zones, so people from all alliances will be there.
    For anyone who doesn't want it, it could be optional with a toggle in the settings called Cross-Faction PvE in Neutral Zones.
    That's the point here; all of these places are Neutral Zones, so there is absolutely no reason for factions to be separated.
    ebls_BR wrote: »
    Yeah, guilds expressly say they don't take any side, they are an exception. But you are not. You are a Champion of your faction, you have to choose an alliance, you fight for it, you go PVP for it, etc.
    You, as the player, may have chosen your faction, but according to the story of the game, as stated by Meridia, your character ended up in that faction by chance, as she specifically wants to imprint on you the idea that the faction war is trivial compared to the true threats to Tamriel.
    That's why I think the toggle option is the best way to go. As the player you can then choose to mingle or not based on the way you play the character.
    Edited by Enodoc on May 26, 2015 9:15AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, but ONLY for those who have completed the main quest.

And an option in the group finder to only find your own faction, so that those who don't want this don't have it forced upon them.

Personally, I just want to be able to group up with my guildmates regardless of which alt they're running at the time.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • scneedl_ESO
    No
    I was going to say no for immersion reasons, then I remembered that several of the NPC´s I've dealt with in Glenumbra have been elves, khajiit and other faction races so I guess it doesn't really matter.
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    i dont think it breaks immersion and heres why enemy's in war today can be great friends they only attack on the battle field

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Enodoc wrote: »
    For anyone who doesn't want it, it could be optional with a toggle in the settings called Cross-Faction PvE in Neutral Zones.

I scream in my head every time someone suggests this. :smile:

Sometimes, check boxes that turn things on and off are called for. I certainly disagree with anyone who thinks this is one of those times.

Case in point...
    rootimus wrote: »
    Yes, but ONLY for those who have completed the main quest.

And an option in the group finder to only find your own faction, so that those who don't want this don't have it forced upon them.

Personally, I just want to be able to group up with my guildmates regardless of which alt they're running at the time.

ZOS might disagree, but I view the LFG tool as something to generate a valid group for the purpose of running a game activity like a dungeon, trial, world boss, etc. It is not a tool for assembling a group based on a player's roleplaying, world view, or immersion preferences and it is not a dating service. It should not have a user option to find characters in other factions any more than it should have a user option to not find them. The tool should work exactly the same way for every player and make a group that meets the criteria of the game designers. (This is how you maximize search results)

The game world and the political and social environment for the character should be what determines whether a player is grouped with players of other alliances, not an option on the LFG tool that is set by user preference. If the environment is such that cross-alliance groups are allowed for that character, then every character in that same situation should be allowed to group with other alliances.

Edited by Elsonso on May 26, 2015 9:49PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • badbeansnub18_ESO
    Yes
    Why not.... I already play the other factions through gold and silver. If like to see more zones where all three sides play in at the same time. Just a free for all area where the players can work together ... Or not work together.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It goes against the lore so I say nope.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    BigM wrote: »
    It goes against the lore so I say nope.
    If by that you mean "it's strongly supported by the lore" then yes, exactly.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • badbeansnub18_ESO
    Yes
    Earelith wrote: »
    Rox83 wrote: »
    Tankqull wrote: »
    no compleatly destroys my immersion.

Honestly Factions should be limited to Cyrodiil. Not everyone is into PvP and from RP perspective your character could just a civilian/neutral adventurer.

I am not into pvp too, but lore wise and RP it doesn't make sense to fight alongside with the enemy...

Except you already help the other sides when you play Cadwell's silver and gold.

• Mos-De-Atmo
    Mos-De-Atmo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, I have friends on other factions so it would be cool to play with them in a way other than Cyrodiil and PVP.

The Fighter's Guild (and Mage's Guild) is all about political neutrality and not getting into the Alliance War so surly there would be some kind of way to work it in with that or something?
    ESO Academy - Up To Date Info, Guides and Tips For The Elder Scrolls Online
    - ESO Skills
    - ESO Item Sets
    - ESO Builds
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would actually go several steps further...
    RE: Crossfaction
    • Remove alliances outside of PVP, make everyone neutral.
    • Get rid of Veteran ranks, remove Cadwell's Silver and Gold zones, make all zones 1-50 for everyone
    • New players, after finishing coldharbor (or skipping it) should wash ashore the starting area based on their race
    • Have the Wayshrines for all 3 starting zones available immediately
    • Make choosing a faction (and, once-only, defecting to another faction) be a quest line available at level 10
    RE: Groupfinder
    • Scale everyone up to 50, thereby putting everyone in the same queue, thereby making finding a group very fast
    • Put in an option for an easier difficulty mode, which can be completed with 4 dps, again faster queues

Edited by MisterBigglesworth on May 26, 2015 11:12PM
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    • Get rid of Veteran ranks, remove Cadwell's Silver and Gold zones, make all zones 1-50 for everyone
    • New players, after finishing coldharbor (or skipping it) should wash ashore the starting area based on their race
    • Make choosing a faction (and, once-only, defecting to another faction) be a quest line available at level 10
    • Scale everyone up to 50, thereby putting everyone in the same queue, thereby making finding a group very fast
    • Put in an option for an easier difficulty mode, which can be completed with 4 dps, again faster queues

This will never happen but this is what a TES MMO without the constraint of forced 3 way RvR pvp would have been.A main story spanning the entire continent with a 3 optional quest lines to tie into the 3 faction and their dumb pvp. Not joining any faction ,or guild or anything at the character creation should have been one TES tradition that they been kept.
    I do think it was mostly technical difficulties though. I am pretty sure that pve has separate servers for each faction.
    Edited by PBpsy on May 27, 2015 1:56AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • ebls_BR
    ebls_BR
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Yes, I have friends on other factions so it would be cool to play with them in a way other than Cyrodiil and PVP.

The Fighter's Guild (and Mage's Guild) is all about political neutrality and not getting into the Alliance War so surly there would be some kind of way to work it in with that or something?

You already have this option. If you want to play with friends on other factions, make a toon in their faction. It's what everyone else does.

Backing to my first post. What people want, or better, what people really don't want, it's reroll. That is why people want the removal of veteran ranks, people want to change faction, race, etc., and people now are claiming for cross faction PVE.
    Edited by ebls_BR on May 27, 2015 3:19AM
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Backing to my first post. What people want, or better, what people really don't want, it's reroll. That is why people want the removal of veteran ranks, people want to change faction, race, etc., and people now are claiming for cross faction PVE.

There's no "now" people want cross faction, people have wanted it and asked for it since last year. You can type "cross faction" into the search box to see that.

People might want it now "more" than before due to lack of content, small likelihood of players actually returning and sticking if/when content comes, and more about to walk out the door to console.
    Edited by Psychobunni on May 27, 2015 3:31AM
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• ebls_BR
    ebls_BR
    ✭✭✭
    No

There's no "now" people want cross faction, people have wanted it and asked for it since last year. You can type "cross faction" into the search box to see that.

People might want it now "more" than before due to lack of content, small likelihood of players actually returning and sticking if/when content comes, and more about to walk out the door to console.

So what? People didn't want to reroll last year and don't want to reroll now. First time I started doing a group dungeon (more than an year ago) I thought I could invite friends from other factions; the same with trials. When I realized I couldn't, you know what I did? I didin't ask or suggest to break the game rules but started leveling another toon in another faction.
    Edited by ebls_BR on May 27, 2015 3:59AM
  • Xender
    Xender
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I asked ESO crew on ESO facebook, they said cross faction dungeons is not planned currently :(
    We need more votes and post to take their attention!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

So what? People didn't want to reroll last year and don't want to reroll now. First time I started doing a group dungeon (more than an year ago) I thought I could invite friends from other factions; the same with trials. When I realized I couldn't, you know what I did? I didin't ask or suggest to break the game rules but started leveling another toon in another faction.
    So did I, but that doesn't remove the fact that lore-wise, the concept of the factions working together is supported in Coldharbour, Craglorn and the Guild locations.
    • At the start of the Coldharbour story chain, there's two whole quests to get the Alliances working together, and the result of those quests is that the leaders approve the mission, led by the Guilds. So why can't I, as a member of those Guilds (or an independent adventurer), meet up with any other member of those guilds (or independent adventurer) while in Coldharbour? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this region.
    • Craglorn swears fealty to no alliance. The Star-Gazer Heralds are looking for assistance against the Celestial threat in all three Alliance capitals. If I answer the call in Wayrest, someone else will answer the call in Elden Root. The premise of Craglorn is specifically about working with others to defeat this great threat, so why can't I work with anyone who answers the call for assistance? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this region.
    • Eyevea is a location the Mages Guild has found which is specifically stated to be for members of all alliances to meet up and pursue Guild activities without the shadow of the war looming over them. So why are there no members from other alliances there? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this faction and region.
    • The Earth Forge is a secret Fighters Guild location where members can train with each other away from the shackles of the war. Why then are there only people from my alliance there? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this faction.
    • The Undaunted are a group of adventurers who travel Tamriel looking for adventure. They take members from all alliances, as the only requirement is a penchant for dangerous adventure. Why does nobody from any other alliances have this penchant for adventure? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this faction.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • ebls_BR
    ebls_BR
    ✭✭✭
    No

So did I, but that doesn't remove the fact that lore-wise, the concept of the factions working together is supported in Coldharbour, Craglorn and the Guild locations.
    • At the start of the Coldharbour story chain, there's two whole quests to get the Alliances working together, and the result of those quests is that the leaders approve the mission, led by the Guilds. So why can't I, as a member of those Guilds (or an independent adventurer), meet up with any other member of those guilds (or independent adventurer) while in Coldharbour? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this region.
    • Craglorn swears fealty to no alliance. The Star-Gazer Heralds are looking for assistance against the Celestial threat in all three Alliance capitals. If I answer the call in Wayrest, someone else will answer the call in Elden Root. The premise of Craglorn is specifically about working with others to defeat this great threat, so why can't I work with anyone who answers the call for assistance? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this region.
    • Eyevea is a location the Mages Guild has found which is specifically stated to be for members of all alliances to meet up and pursue Guild activities without the shadow of the war looming over them. So why are there no members from other alliances there? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this faction and region.
    • The Earth Forge is a secret Fighters Guild location where members can train with each other away from the shackles of the war. Why then are there only people from my alliance there? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this faction.
    • The Undaunted are a group of adventurers who travel Tamriel looking for adventure. They take members from all alliances, as the only requirement is a penchant for dangerous adventure. Why does nobody from any other alliances have this penchant for adventure? Not having cross-faction here breaks the lore they specifically established for this faction.

Nothing you said breaks the lore.
    The guilds don't join the Alliance war, they don't take sides. As far as I know, I never saw Merric or Sees-all-Collors fighting for Covenant or Ebonheart in Cyrodiil.
    But the player take a side. He is a guild member, indeed, but he works for his/her banner, for his/her Queen (AD) / High King.

Since you character engage the war, you disobey your guild, you go to Cyrodiil and start killing people from another alliance, you make them enemies taking a side. You receive a title, you grow in your aliance killing people from another faction. That's why you don't see players in all those places.

This is a basic rule in this game, like choosing a race and receive, as a consequence, your racial passives. But, it's funny because, people choose, but can't accept the consequences (again, just because don't want to reroll). Since you choose a side, you make them enemies you have to accept the consequences of your decision. The war is in the Lore, it is in PVE and have its corollary there. If you remove the major consequence of the war (division between alliances) from the PVE; if anytime I can invite and join an adventure with a captain from Ebonheart, who made fame killing my allies in Daggerfall, or a Aldmeri Captain, who for his/her turn, made her name killing their rivals in Ebonheart, what's the point of having a war?

Let me ask a question: would you be willing to abandon your alliance ranking, for a cross faction PVE? Or better, since you are mercenary warrior, who fights for profit, you could fight for any alliance, anytime; this would make sense or would be interesting to you? So today, since they pay me more, I'm na EP soldier, but tomorrow, the AD bid is higher, then I fight for them...

Again, people only want to break the rules if they are interesting or convinient for them...
    Edited by ebls_BR on May 27, 2015 5:34PM
  • AngersRevenge
    AngersRevenge
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    It's the Undaunted. The undaunted aren't allied with anyone. Even in times of need enemies will work to gather for a common goal.
    A true warrior never reveals his heart. Until the axe rips it from his chest.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe this got to five pages without me noticing it existed...

Assuming that it is technically possible to do cross-faction PvE.

I somehow think that this it the crux of the problem. Is there any instance in this game right now where you can stand next to a player of a different faction and they are not attackable?

ZOS might disagree, but I view the LFG tool as something to generate a valid group for the purpose of running a game activity like a dungeon, trial, world boss, etc. It is not a tool for assembling a group based on a player's roleplaying, world view, or immersion preferences and it is not a dating service. It should not have a user option to find characters in other factions any more than it should have a user option to not find them. The tool should work exactly the same way for every player and make a group that meets the criteria of the game designers. (This is how you maximize search results)

The game world and the political and social environment for the character should be what determines whether a player is grouped with players of other alliances, not an option on the LFG tool that is set by user preference. If the environment is such that cross-alliance groups are allowed for that character, then every character in that same situation should be allowed to group with other alliances.

Middle-aged dunmer DPS seeks FG group that includes at least one dunmer DK. Likes DW, siphoning and long walks on the beach. V12+

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :-P)

1. You mean scale half the people up and the other half down? I'm not sure I like that, but I don't usually have problems finding groups.
    2. That's what normal dungeons are. They can also easily be run with 3 players.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Nothing you said breaks the lore.
    The guilds don't join the Alliance war, they don't take sides. As far as I know, I never saw Merric or Sees-all-Collors fighting for Covenant or Ebonheart in Cyrodiil.
    But the player take a side. He is a guild member, indeed, but he works for his/her banner, for his/her Queen (AD) / High King.
    As do many Guild members. When you first speak to the Mages Guild recruiter in Daggerfall:
    We're neutral in the war between the three Alliances. While many of us in Daggerfall follow the Lion banner, when we're on Guild business we kneel to no king or queen.
    Guild members can take sides too, but not when on Guild business. Coldharbour would be an instance of Guild business.
    Since you character engage the war, you disobey your guild, you go to Cyrodiil and start killing people from another alliance, you make them enemies taking a side. You receive a title, you grow in your aliance killing people from another faction. That's why you don't see players in all those places.
    I would be inclined to say that argument doesn't work. In addition to the above, in which the Guild recruiters specifically say that their members can follow the banners of the alliances, regardless of what I do in Cyrodiil, Eyevea is still the Mages Guild's safe haven away from the war. Members of all alliances are supposed to be there. Why should me fighting for DC in Cyrodiil determine that there is only DC players in Eyevea? There is no war in Eyevea, just members of the Mages Guild.
    This is a basic rule in this game, like choosing a race and receive, as a consequence, your racial passives. But, it's funny because, people choose, but can't accept the consequences (again, just because don't want to reroll). Since you choose a side, you make them enemies you have to accept the consequences of your decision. The war is in the Lore, it is in PVE and have its corollary there. If you remove the major consequence of the war (division between alliances) from the PVE; if anytime I can invite and join an adventure with a captain from Ebonheart, who made fame killing my allies in Daggerfall, or a Aldmeri Captain, who for his/her turn, made her name killing their rivals in Ebonheart, what's the point of having a war?
    Exactly. There is no point in the war, and I never chose a side. It was a coincidence that I washed up on the shores of <Faction Name Here> and became their champion. That's what Meridia tells you when you are in Coldharbour, that's what the Mages Guild and Fighters Guild believe. And for anyone who wants to follow those beliefs, they should be able to, and not have to be restricted into some alliance-bound instance in areas which are supposed to be neutral. I don't mind being alliance-bound when following the alliance story in the alliance zones. That makes complete and total sense, but there should be no such restriction on neutral content. Why is there a (game-implemented) division between alliances in neutral areas where the alliances are (lore-wise) supposed to be working together?
    Let me ask a question: would you be willing to abandon your alliance ranking, for a cross faction PVE?
    Yes. But that shouldn't be necessary. In neutral zones where the lore states that the alliances are working together, the alliances should be able to work together.
    Or better, since you are mercenary warrior, who fights for profit, you could fight for any alliance, anytime; this would make sense or would be interesting to you? So today, since they pay me more, I'm na EP soldier, but tomorrow, the AD bid is higher, then I fight for them...
    I don't fight for profit, I fight to make the world a better place :stuck_out_tongue:
    Fighting in the war does not make the world a better place, no matter which side it is on.
    Again, people only want to break the rules if they are interesting or convinient for them...
    Bah, these "rules" make no sense. Neutral areas where only your own faction members exist? Whose stupid rule was that?
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Let me ask a question: would you be willing to abandon your alliance ranking, for a cross faction PVE? Or better, since you are mercenary warrior, who fights for profit, you could fight for any alliance, anytime; this would make sense or would be interesting to you? So today, since they pay me more, I'm na EP soldier, but tomorrow, the AD bid is higher, then I fight for them...

YES! *I* at least would gladly take a lifetime ban from any and all PVP related play simply to do dungeons with whomever I wanted on whatever toon I wanted.

If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Xender wrote: »
    Do you think ESO should offer cross faction dungeon access? It shouldn't have impact on pvp so I don't see any obstacles.

Zenimax if you wish you can sell it as DLC I will pay for it :P

Oh hell yeah I support this!
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes there is no solid reason not to anymore.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I completely support cross faction dungeons. It would make grouping much better with the grouping tool and would make runs more interesting.
    LORE WISE: You aren't a traitor for doing the other factions dungeons and helping because you are not part of your factions military. You are a neutral entity opposing a larger force, Molag Bal. The other factions, when you do their dungeons don't recognize you as part of the Dominion, Pact or Covenant. It should be irrelevant who joins in on the dungeon crawl since the reason for the crawl is always a larger issue than the petty war itself.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • Fhaerron
    Fhaerron
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would say no but looking at the population I'de say yes.

Rift did the same thing when population was dropping (back when it was montly sub) with the first expansion there was the big city for both factions and you could do dungeons, raids with people from both guardians or defiant.

If this game had like +2 mil players it wouldn't be necessary but current population is a bit low.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not care less about Alliance Factions. Game designers don't care either, otherwise we would not have Caldwell's Gold and Silver forcing encouraging us to quest for each Alliance as we level.

Should the Alliances be kept separate for the people who do PvP? Sure, makes sense there. But those of us who want to play the content of the game should be able to group up with whoever is around that meets our criteria, whatever that may be. I always thought it odd that Coldharbor and Craglorn were Faction separated. I can log into all 3 of Alliances I have characters in and go to those zones and nothing is different with them, other than the people who are around.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Originally it was supposed to be cross faction play after level 50.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450