The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SIGNET OF WARLOCK V12

BurtFreeman
BurtFreeman
✭✭✭
I wander if they exist. i search any guild store in a game, but have not seen one.
anybody know where to get it, if the exist?
thank you.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheogorath knows.
    Wololo.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much are you prepared to pay? I know a few people with some they are willing to sell (but not worth putting up on the guild stores as they guild stores take too much of a cut) but they are costly.
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    How much are you prepared to pay? I know a few people with some they are willing to sell (but not worth putting up on the guild stores as they guild stores take too much of a cut) but they are costly.

thank you, but i'm never been involved in a crazy overcharged bargain, instead i prefer to change my set by the time (there are plenty of solution out there), but is nice to know they exist.

anyway warlock V12 loot is unbalanced, becouse the ring cannot be found.
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    I came across a few in a Craglorn guild store the other day for 600k each. Not worth it man.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw some VR12 Warlock rings this weekend at a Guild Kiosk. Prices were quite reasonable too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warlock ring v12 does drop from trash mobs in AA.
    Got very lucky myself and received one just last week (from one of the Frost atronachs right at the start); sold in Craglorn kiosk for 444k within a day - apparently demand is still very high.
    And the drop rate is very rare... o:)
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few players are farming AA (the trash up to the first boss) just to try to get theses rings. They do drop.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    A few players are farming AA (the trash up to the first boss) just to try to get theses rings. They do drop.

Yep, that's the only location from the the drops. I can't really think of anything with a lower drop rate. Maybe the thorn set?
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    thank you all for you reply, anyway i love the warlock set that is great for leveling, but later on game, with all magicka related passive, the set is not so important anymore. may be is time to move at some spell/weapon crit-damage set.
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you even need one Now Considering all the spell damage builds that conquer warlock gear.