Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Garage sale idea for crown store

dafox187
dafox187
✭✭✭
The idea basically is one day every year they have a Garage sale where the put things up that where limited time or taken off the store and maybe the loyalties rewards and announce it one or two weeks ahead of time so everyone can participate in it.

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Limited time items are costly and designed to be that way so not ever player has one. (Rare\costly means they are more wanted)

Garage sale are normally cheap, so I prefer to keep limited time items very limited to keep their value.

Why would I want to buy a costly 'limited mount' now if they are going to be available for everyone cheap in 6 months time. I don't want to be using a mount that everyone has, I am happy to pay more to have a mount that less people are using.
    Edited by Natjur on May 24, 2015 11:46PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, not a garage sale.
    Which they likely won't do, unless they knock a few hundred crowns off the Imperial/Adventurer/Starter bundles.

A garage sale would be offering three Old Sujamma Berries for 100 crowns each, but 250 if you buy all three.
    signing off
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    thanks guys was just wondering how you guys felt

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.