The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

To all of you who loved Morrowind

Palminski
Palminski
I personally would much rather be part of the Morag Tong than the Dark brotherhood mostly due to Role playing reasons. It may be hard to incorporate over 3 alliances but we have already been shown a Morag Tong armor set which was displayed similarly to the Thieves Guild and Dark brotherhood ones.
What does this sub think? Is it likely we will be able to join the Morag Tong? Would you want to if you could?

palminski

• Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would I join? Probably not.

Would I love to see them implement it? Absolutely. More content equals better for the community. A choice of Theives Guild, Morag Tong, or Dark Brotherhood would be great. You would have to drop one to be a part of the other.

Would like to see Dunmer able to pledge to the different Houses, even though I dont have a Dunmer.
    Love to see a character be able to pledge to a god or Daedric Prince...adding a skill line similar to Fighter/Mage guilds.

I do think Morag Tong would be a good start, but best to keep it faction specific for obvious reasons.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Palminski
    Palminski
    Krist wrote: »
    Would I join? Probably not.

Would I love to see them implement it? Absolutely. More content equals better for the community. A choice of Theives Guild, Morag Tong, or Dark Brotherhood would be great. You would have to drop one to be a part of the other.

Would like to see Dunmer able to pledge to the different Houses, even though I dont have a Dunmer.
    Love to see a character be able to pledge to a god or Daedric Prince...adding a skill line similar to Fighter/Mage guilds.

I do think Morag Tong would be a good start, but best to keep it faction specific for obvious reasons.

What if you could join one depending on which faction you chose?
    EP = Morag Tong
    DC = Dark Brotherhood
    AD = Thieves Guild
    or something along those lines

palminski

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy for any new content, so bring on the Morag Tong. But without the restrictions you guys listed. I don't recall how it worked in Morrowind, but Oblivion and Skyrim both allowed membership in all without restrictions. By your logic, you shouldn't be allowed to be and Mage and Fighters guild at the same time.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    I'd be happy for any new content, so bring on the Morag Tong. But without the restrictions you guys listed. I don't recall how it worked in Morrowind, but Oblivion and Skyrim both allowed membership in all without restrictions. By your logic, you shouldn't be allowed to be and Mage and Fighters guild at the same time.

I think the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood fought one another. Could be wrong. The Houses did not allow you to join other houses. I think Fighters/Mages guilds were open to anyone, so you could be in fighters guild and mages.
    Under any circumstances, I am not a stickler for the restrictions, so not really my logic, just thinking about the history of ES. Wouldn't really bother me either way.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe