The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Someone make a Anti-spam

DarkBones
DarkBones
Hi, will someone PLEASE make a anti-spam filter that can also put guild spams there.

I have tryed all the anti-spams from esoui.com/addons.php and none of them works.

Im going crazy, seriously. I could just remove the Zone chat, but, that is kinda wrong, then i cant help people when they ask for help.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ignore the people spamming. As in actually use the ignore list...
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is considered "spam" to you?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean guild invitations or guild CHAT?

Because you can deactivate the guild chat of a whole guild by right-clicking your chat.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a band aid solution at best. I'd suggest we dig down to the root of the problem and figure out why guilds advertise in zone to begin with as well as why people use zone for grouping and buying/selling. The real problem is that the in game tools provided for all those things are either non existent or don't work or are perceived as not working which is essentially the same as not working.

We need more in game tools for things like this so that chat is not the fastest, easiest way to accomplish those goals.
  • Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind any chat in zone as long as its not a wall of text for advertisement purposes. If it repeats every few minutes it may become annoying to the point when I consider using ignore feature. Definition of spam is quite different for everyone and to deal with it you would have to use AI adapted to the user, which is by far not what you can do with lua. In other words - do whatever game has to offer to deal with it.
    Edited by Fyrakin on May 23, 2015 4:03PM
    NA Megaserver (810) - Fyrakin, Loremaster Fyrakin, Cartographer Fyrakin, Taskmaster Tobin, Zergas, Texa, Furnacius, Hextex
    EU Megaserver (167) - Fyrakin
    MiniMap author
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No Thank You is a pretty good addon that deals with a lot of spam, try that.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• DarkBones
    DarkBones
    Trollwut wrote: »
    Do you mean guild invitations or guild CHAT?

Because you can deactivate the guild chat of a whole guild by right-clicking your chat.

No, i mean guild advertise in zone chat are anoying :(
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've started to build an anti spam into pChat, I was planning to add guild spam support , but never finished it.
    Will try to go further this week.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil