Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for EbonHeart RP Partner (Skype or not)

CorgiRoo
CorgiRoo
Hi, right now I'm looking for someone to do some simple RP with and maybe some adventuring.

Some info about me:
- I've been RPing for 3.5 years
- I'm in the West Coast, so yes. I run on that time.
- i already have an RP character, but I would be glad to make another for this.

• Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    CorgiRoo wrote: »
    Hi, right now I'm looking for someone to do some simple RP with and maybe some adventuring.

Some info about me:
    - I've been RPing for 3.5 years
    - I'm in the West Coast, so yes. I run on that time.
    - i already have an RP character, but I would be glad to make another for this.

Greetings, I am Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz.

I haven't played TESO in a couple months due to school , but I graduate on the 3rd and should have time after that. I am also in the West Coast. I've had about 1.5 years of RP experience, so if you'd have me, I'd love to RP with you.

My main is a RP character in the Ebonheart Pact.

Just send me a mail at @n1nja2na sometime and we can get together. Also, I'm planning on RPing with a guy in the DC so maybe all three of us can RP together.

Best wishes,

Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Guildmaster of the League of Exploration.
    Though war may tear us apart, love for each other will bring us back together as an overwhelming force. ~Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Loredas , the 12th of Evening Star, 2E 582
  • CorgiRoo
    CorgiRoo

Just send me a mail at @n1nja2na sometime and we can get together. Also, I'm planning on RPing with a guy in the DC so maybe all three of us can RP together.

Will do! And for me as well, I have not been online since the beginning of April.

Get ya' a message when I hop on later tonight. :) As for the three-person RP, that sounds interesting/fun!
  • Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    CorgiRoo wrote: »

Will do! And for me as well, I have not been online since the beginning of April.

Get ya' a message when I hop on later tonight. :) As for the three-person RP, that sounds interesting/fun!

Awesome!
    Though war may tear us apart, love for each other will bring us back together as an overwhelming force. ~Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Loredas , the 12th of Evening Star, 2E 582
  • Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    CorgiRoo,

Send me a message sometime when we're free, and we can begin roleplaying :)

~Kulaan