Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

PS4 Guild getting ready for opening day

StarCityKilla
We have our site and facebook group up and running plan to have guild store up as soon as we get the members up I will be transferring my Master crafter over for help with crafting and leveling ....only requirement if you want help questing or pvp make sure you are in ebonheart pact
inquire below:
on pc

or on mobile:
Mobile
Edited by StarCityKilla on May 11, 2015 10:59PM
It was the skooma I tell ya......
  • StarCityKilla
    Though right now transfers are not available for all I will be leveling up with you guys and am willing to help all prosper!
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StarCityKilla
    was ebonheart but think will multi faction for trade but for all else EP
  • StarCityKilla
    I recently left a large PC guild because they had a standard distaste for console player so I have decided to add pc players to the guild and have started the guild on ESO in game also so if you plane to play both or either come join i will do all i can to help all prosper in Tamriel!!
  • StarCityKilla
    just a week away will you be playing at midnight???? I will !!