Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What will you name your Senche-Panther mount?

• magickats242cub18_ESO
    I will name mine: Melanistic Leopard-Senche
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    I am going to name mine ZOS-GarryA

LSVD7Gj.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen :P.

You have to release the "content" first. :)
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not getting it. Too "cool" for me. Didn't get the pet version either.

I'd feel forced to write bad (LEGO batmanesque) poetry about it at open torch night at the Stormhaven inn.

• SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerio wrote: »
    Probably Bagheera

Just the Bear Necessities of life!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am stuck for names, deciding between "Money Grab" and "Console Beta".
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have a striped tiger, and the only thing that would replace it would be a wolf mount.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for a Durzog pet and a wamasu mount
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll name him or her 'Pahmar-raht'.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gT6HdU.png
    The new Cat in Town
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sir Purr!!!
    110713_sirpurr_inside.jpg
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other things must happen first in order for Zenimax to get money from me.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet more than a few will name their's Guenhwyvar, but imma break character and name mine bo'jangles the magnificent
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kotaro has named him Dar'kness,

200fwo3.png

in the back is this ones pet Panther named Renrij..
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on May 22, 2015 9:38AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I named mine "Pantera". :)
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Demeos
    Demeos
    ✭✭✭
    Michael McDoesntexist...because I'm not buying one.
  • Ketta
    Ketta
    ✭✭✭
    Pirate Pete, after a cat of the same moniker, who truly lives up to the name. He kills and eats spiders...plans your doom....and sleeps wherever the hell he wants.

[img][/img]020.jpg

[img][/img]hmmm.jpg

[img][/img]ilubsyou.jpg
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gT6HdU.png
    The new Cat in Town

Yessssssssssss!!!!! ::internet high five::
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will name mine ...

Behemoth

What else would you name a enormous black cat?
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    gT6HdU.png
    The new Cat in Town

Yessssssssssss!!!!! ::internet high five::

Edited by Jaxsun on May 22, 2015 7:35AM
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will name mine ...

Behemoth

What else would you name a enormous black cat?

I can think of at least one name but I'm afraid if I posted it I would get banned :dizzy:

Also, how much are they as I forgot to look last night?
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Yoven
    Yoven
    ✭✭✭
    'Overpriced'
    'NoNewContent'
    'ConsoleRelease'
    'Fix(InsertClassHere) **Edit** Maybe too long a name.
    'HelloKitty'

Yes I bought it, but seriously guys (ZOS). Please don't disappoint us in the coming months.
    Edited by Yoven on May 22, 2015 10:16AM
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm either gullible or just dense, but can you actually name your mounts? Been playing since launch and I've never known this was a thing. Unless I'm being gullible.
  • Maou
    Maou
    ✭✭
    My senche-leopard is named Vimana, as she is a CHARIOT OF THE GODS.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    I'm either gullible or just dense, but can you actually name your mounts? Been playing since launch and I've never known this was a thing. Unless I'm being gullible.

right click on pet in Collections window -> rename.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    right click on pet in Collections window -> rename.

I want the name to be visible when someone else scrolls over my character; just like my character's name already is. Heck I'd also like to be able to name (or list the name) of my sorc pets too.

Lets see.... Then my altmer sorc Hisa Ni Caemaire would also have Roo the Twilight Matriarch, Ta the Clanfear, Mundus the horse...

Clearly she needs another pet, and possibly a name for the Ultimate-Summonable Storm Atronach.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ketta
    Ketta
    ✭✭✭
    Made a deal with my lovely husband unit and got the extra Crowns I needed.... and viola! Pirate Pete in all his glory (along with our little fennec friend). I fear his plans are for lots of dangerous encounters and life-threatening events.

kettaonpete.jpg

And for your viewing pleasure, a video of a young fennec and his black kitty foster mom. For cuteness and stuff.

http://lovemeow.com/2015/03/fennec-fox-reunited-with-his-best-friend-william-the-cat/
  • Deome
    Deome
    ✭✭✭
    "Cash Dump."

And yes, it happened:
    AjaMOHp.png
    Edited by Deome on May 24, 2015 10:56PM
    Deome
    Loremonger, Addon Developer (DataDaedra, etc.), Ministry Malcontent

"I am alive because that one is dead. I exist because I have the will to do so." --Now-Last, "Boethiah's Proving"
  • Deome
    Deome
    ✭✭✭
    Please delete this comment.
    Edited by Deome on May 24, 2015 10:56PM
    Deome
    Loremonger, Addon Developer (DataDaedra, etc.), Ministry Malcontent

"I am alive because that one is dead. I exist because I have the will to do so." --Now-Last, "Boethiah's Proving"
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deome wrote: »
    Please delete this comment.

You do realize that would be a great name also.