Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, will the Panther Senche mount be on its limited time offer in time to carry over in the...

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
...account copy to console? Sorry, didn't mean for this to look like click bait, couldn't fit it all in the title, came four words short... If the answer isn't yes, how can we use the Panther mount on consoles since it is just a limited time offer?

I've been waiting on the mount since it was unearthed, please let it carry over to the copy to console, @ZOS ...
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+

Best Answer

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom That last line though; the panther won't carry over if you guys choose to not release it before the transfer/copy deadline, and if that happens, that would just be...cold. >.< This has me very nervous...

Ohh...okay, got'cha. No, that's not the case. We're releasing it well before the copy will happen. :) We'll have full details about the Black Senche-Panther to share tomorrow.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that the limited time event will be AFTER the console transfer.

But, do not worry, you can buy it again for console when it returns to the store at some future date.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OR.. maybe it will be a limited offer for both platforms on June 9th ;)

I have no clue - just guessing.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that we can expect to see the mount in the crown store for the month of June so console and PC can purchase them. Zos wouldn't want to miss out on making money off of three different platforms.
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So easily do people forget Mac...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭
    So easily do people forget Mac...

So easily do people forget that Macs are PC's too. :p

'PC' stands for Personal Computer so it does not strictly refer to windows based computers.
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Timing it to release with console would make the most sense so they can sell it on more platforms. I suspect they are telling us well in advance that it's coming so people are on notice, since so many people complained with the last one they missed it because they didn't know far enough in advance.
    Edited by Slurg on May 19, 2015 2:46PM
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey folks, just to clarify, everything you purchase with crowns will be transferred when we do the PC/Mac-to-console account copy. Here's an Knowledgebase article that defines everything that copies over (and what does not.)
    IF I TRANSFER FROM PC/MAC TO CONSOLE, WILL ALL MY ITEMS TRANSFER WITH ME?
    Players who take advantage of the PC/Mac-to-console transfer will have the following included in the transfer:

Characters (in the same state) copied over to the equivalent console server (North American or European)
    Items (equipped to characters, in the inventory, in collections, and in the bank)
    The following will not carry over from PC/Mac accounts to console accounts as part of the transfer:
    • Crowns
    • Mail
    • Guilds
    • Friends
    • Ignore list
    • Trading house
    • Raid leaderboards status
    • AvA leaderboard status
    • Deleted Items
    • Deleted Characters
    Players should therefore make sure to retrieve all items from their in-game mail shortly before the transfer takes place, as items not yet retrieved will not be transferred.
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26762/
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am thinking this mount will probably be released this weekend for Labor Day in the United States.
  • BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Labor Day is in September! This weekend is Memorial Day. :#

'merica

However, I don't think it will be this weekend. I would assume they are going to stick with the monthly release of crown store items... Now only if they could have kept the content schedule as consistent as the crown store schedule.
    Edited by BeardLumber on May 19, 2015 3:16PM
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    boisits wrote: »

'merica

However, I don't think it will be this weekend. I would assume they are going to stick with the monthly release of crown store items... Now only if they could have kept the content schedule as consistent as the crown store schedule.

I always get the two mixed up. Thanks. :)

I would not think the limited items would fall into a scheduled release since they are for a limited time only. It seems the items that follow the monthly scheduled release are items that are permanent in the store.
    Edited by retyler3_ESO on May 19, 2015 3:28PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Summer Time is the traditional season to do most of the work (farming, ranching, building things etc) so Labor Day is a day of rest after a long season of work. That helps to remember it's at the end of the Summer.

Memorial Day is a mash up of various holidays that celebrated the ends of Wars, such as VE Day or VJ Day or Armistice Day. These days were celebrated as various times of the year that match up with when those agreements were signed. I think they picked the last weekend in May as a way to bookend the Summer. Kind of like how they mashed together Lincoln and Washington's Birthdays into Presidents Day.

So, long story short, the only one that makes sense is Labor Day, so that is the one you remember being at the end of Summer. That just leaves the other holiday, which by matter of elimination, starts the Summer.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭

I would not think the limited items would fall into a scheduled release since they are for a limited time only. It seems the items that follow the monthly scheduled release are items that are permanent in the store.

Normally I would agree with you on this! But since we are so close to console launch I think they will either release the mount the weekend before June 9th or the weekend after the 9th. As to maximize the amount of dolla dolla bills spent.
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks, just to clarify, everything you purchase with crowns will be transferred when we do the PC/Mac-to-console account copy. Here's an Knowledgebase article that defines everything that copies over (and what does not.)
    IF I TRANSFER FROM PC/MAC TO CONSOLE, WILL ALL MY ITEMS TRANSFER WITH ME?
    Players who take advantage of the PC/Mac-to-console transfer will have the following included in the transfer:

Characters (in the same state) copied over to the equivalent console server (North American or European)
    Items (equipped to characters, in the inventory, in collections, and in the bank)
    The following will not carry over from PC/Mac accounts to console accounts as part of the transfer:
    • Crowns
    • Mail
    • Guilds
    • Friends
    • Ignore list
    • Trading house
    • Raid leaderboards status
    • AvA leaderboard status
    • Deleted Items
    • Deleted Characters
    Players should therefore make sure to retrieve all items from their in-game mail shortly before the transfer takes place, as items not yet retrieved will not be transferred.
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26762/

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom That last line though; the panther won't carry over if you guys choose to not release it before the transfer/copy deadline, and if that happens, that would just be...cold. >.< This has me very nervous...
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on May 19, 2015 4:48PM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I think you miss understood.. Will the mount be able to be purchased in time, for him to buy it on PC and have it transferred to console. As no information on when the transfer has been given yet
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Ohh...okay, got'cha. No, that's not the case. We're releasing it well before the copy will happen. :) We'll have full details about the Black Senche-Panther to share tomorrow.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Thanks Jess, you're awesome! ^.^ Ooh, tomorrow is so close~
  • Antichrist
    Nestor wrote: »

Summer Time is the traditional season to do most of the work (farming, ranching, building things etc) so Labor Day is a day of rest after a long season of work. That helps to remember it's at the end of the Summer.

Memorial Day is a mash up of various holidays that celebrated the ends of Wars, such as VE Day or VJ Day or Armistice Day. These days were celebrated as various times of the year that match up with when those agreements were signed. I think they picked the last weekend in May as a way to bookend the Summer. Kind of like how they mashed together Lincoln and Washington's Birthdays into Presidents Day.

So, long story short, the only one that makes sense is Labor Day, so that is the one you remember being at the end of Summer. That just leaves the other holiday, which by matter of elimination, starts the Summer.

Just so you're aware of what memorial day really is. Has really got nothing to do with what you said. I'm a veteran or two wars and have lost several brothers in arms. just felt that you should understand what Memorial Day "really" is about.

Bravo company 1-187 infantry regiment! "RAKKASAN" LET VALOR NOT FAIL!!

Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces. The holiday, which is observed every year on the last Monday of May, was formerly known as Decoration Day and originated after the American Civil War to commemorate the Union and Confederate soldiers who died in the war. By the 20th century, Memorial Day had been extended to honor all Americans who died while in the military service. It typically marks the start of the summer vacation season, while Labor Day marks its end.

Many people visit cemeteries and memorials, particularly to honor those who have died in military service. Many volunteers place an American flag on each grave in national cemeteries.

Annual Decoration Days for particular cemeteries are held on a Sunday in late spring or early summer in some rural areas of the American South, notably in the mountain areas. In cases involving a family graveyard where remote ancestors as well as those who were deceased more recently are buried, this may take on the character of an extended family reunion to which some people travel hundreds of miles. People gather on the designated day and put flowers on graves and renew contacts with relatives and others. There often is a religious service and a picnic-like "dinner on the ground," the traditional term for a potluck meal in which people used to spread the dishes out on sheets or tablecloths on the grass. It is believed that this practice began before the American Civil War and thus may reflect the real origin of the "memorial day" idea.

Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans.
  • koetty
    koetty
    ✭✭
    Hey folks, just to clarify, everything you purchase with crowns will be transferred when we do the PC/Mac-to-console account copy.

But when you are doing this? What is with our character progression during this month?
    Thanks.

• retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am thinking this mount will probably be released this weekend for Labor Day in the United States.

'merica

Normally I would agree with you on this! But since we are so close to console launch I think they will either release the mount the weekend before June 9th or the weekend after the 9th. As to maximize the amount of dolla dolla bills spent.

I nailed it. ;) Hehehehe
  • retyler3_ESO
    retyler3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The forums are really moving today. I had to dig down to page 4 for this one.