Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

game ask me code for loging

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
any code send in my mail
also my mail have any firewall
Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 1:54AM
the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    any support for this game ????????????????
    the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    buy the game , this game still have a bad game launcher who load for ever or dont recognise your ip and block you and send any code
    and after any support yea eso fail for ever
    Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 3:24AM
    the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    hellloooooooooo hellloooooooooooo i need support hellloooooooo helllo i need support for the game i buy helllooo i need help i can not log in the game hello i need support
    Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 4:12AM
    the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    worst tech support ever
    refund me my game
    because i can not play and log and have any support
    the wall of the covenant
  • Wily_Wizard
    Wily_Wizard
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I doubt you will get tech support late on Sunday night. Maybe someone else can help? Did you order your game directly from ESO, or from a 3rd party reseller like Amazon?

There is a 2 part process:

1) Create ESO Account
    2) Order Game Online

If you ordered directly from ESO, than you should have already created an account. After you create an account, you should have received a validation email from: The Elder Scrolls Online <noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com>
    that looks like this:
    QTxMGXa.png

Check your spam folder if you don't see the "New Account Email Verification" email.

If you ordered directly from ESO, no further codes are necessary, just login to your ACCOUNT and click on the DOWNLOAD GAME button and follow the instructions.

If you ordered the software download from a 3rd party, then they will send you a code in your email that you will need to enter into the ESO webpage to validate, then download the game.

If you ordered the physical disk from a 3rd party, then you don't get a code, you need to wait until you receive the physical media.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I doubt you will get tech support late on Sunday night. Maybe someone else can help? Did you order your game directly from ESO, or from a 3rd party reseller like Amazon?

There is a 2 part process:

1) Create ESO Account
    2) Order Game Online

If you ordered directly from ESO, than you should have already created an account. After you create an account, you should have received a validation email from: The Elder Scrolls Online <noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com>
    that looks like this:
    QTxMGXa.png

Check your spam folder if you don't see the "New Account Email Verification" email.

If you ordered directly from ESO, no further codes are necessary, just login to your ACCOUNT and click on the DOWNLOAD GAME button and follow the instructions.

If you ordered the software download from a 3rd party, then they will send you a code in your email that you will need to enter into the ESO webpage to validate, then download the game.

If you ordered the physical disk from a 3rd party, then you don't get a code, you need to wait until you receive the physical media.

i play the game from release and just log 8 day ago
    i just run the update and try to log 2min today but the server look to dont remenber my ip
    so they suppose to send me a code and i got anything so i`m stuck i change my password but stiff the same crap the time i log still asking this tupide code but eso server dont send me nothing so im stuck

Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 7:55PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Um no offence OP the game is fine, it is not the games fault.

The problem more than likely lies with the user, i.e you.

Check your emails, they always send a email detailing the code.

Maybe the problem lies with your email, cos I can assure you, although this wonderful game does have some issues, this is not one of them.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Wily_Wizard
    Wily_Wizard
    ✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    i just run the update and try to log 2min today but the server look to dont remenber my ip
    so they suppose to send me a code and i got anything so i`m stuck i change my password but stiff the same crap the time i log still asking this tupide code but eso server dont send me nothing so im stuck

Did you check in your spam email folder(and other folders) ?

• charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭

Did you check in your spam email folder(and other folders) ?

zahdu.png yes all and firewall is off and spam is off , and still nothing good night an d thank anyway

Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 7:54PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hehe we know what the access code screen looks like OP, we have all had it and get it periodically.

As @Wily_Wizard and myself has suggested, and that you said in another similar thread, is that the email will be sent, and it may be a problem with your email client, and check all spam folders etc till you find it.

The email will be sent, but I can assure you, this is not the fault of the game.

I would hazard a guess to the fault being with your email client.

Anyways hope you get it sorted and you can get playing hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    As said by others...The email does get sent, but some mail service providers block them on a wrong assumption (false flag). Same goes for some spamfilters. Firewall has nothing to dot with it.

The most easy way to get this fixed is by contacting support. They can help you bypass the filters, or bypass the validation process or help you getting the email on a different adress. Did you put in a ticket yet? This is a forum to discuss the game. The best way to contact support is by putting in a ticket. It will take them 1 businessday to reply. As said. This issue is NOT their fault, but they will be able to help you.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Wily_Wizard
    Wily_Wizard
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, same here, I needed a code once that wouldn't auto-send, but support cleared it up in a day once I opened a ticket. Good luck.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    As said by others...The email does get sent, but some mail service providers block them on a wrong assumption (false flag). Same goes for some spamfilters. Firewall has nothing to dot with it.

The most easy way to get this fixed is by contacting support. They can help you bypass the filters, or bypass the validation process or help you getting the email on a different adress. Did you put in a ticket yet? This is a forum to discuss the game. The best way to contact support is by putting in a ticket. It will take them 1 businessday to reply. As said. This issue is NOT their fault, but they will be able to help you.

the wall of the covenant
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

already make ticket but nothing from eso epic fail support

Honestly, if I was support. For every bad (and totally unreasonable) word you uther here, I would delay answering 1 day. Lucky for you I'm not support.

They reply within 1 businessday. As this is a saturday (now sunday) you'll get your answer tomorrow. Just grow up and be patient. You sound like a total spoiled kid.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭

already make ticket but nothing from eso epic fail support

, if I was support. For every bad (and totally unreasonable) word you uther here, I would delay answering 1 day. Lucky for you I'm not support.

They reply within 1 businessday. As this is a saturday (now sunday) you'll get your answer tomorrow. Just grow up and be patient. You sound like a total spoiled kid.

the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 7:53PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭

i think im not asking to much , just loging the game i pay and just playing
    Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 7:53PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • Netswine
    Netswine
    Charley222, English is not my first languange, and I know how frustrating it can be to communicate an idea is when you can't express it. But this sentence is very difficult to read:
    i think is the worst coding game ever nothing is stable in this game , maybe that why the support are over load of work still not able to log and play the game great weekend

Try putting a period between some of the things that you are trying to say. You can try something like this without paying much attention to grammar:
    I think is the worst coding game ever. Nothing is stable in this game. Maybe that why the support are over load of work. Still not able to log and play the game. Great weekend.

Good luck with that login problem. I would be angry as well.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings @charley222 !

We see that an agent has reached out to you to help get this resolved. We appreciate your patience in this matter, and please be aware that you will receive the quickest and most efficient response by replying to the agent's email directly rather than opening additional tickets.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you in Tamriel soon!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭

sad always the game have update something need to be repair bad coding

i run the repair and 30 min after i got my code

big thank to Lindsay for is awesome tech support /bow

Edited by charley222 on May 17, 2015 7:58PM
    the wall of the covenant