Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to PTS, have some questions...

shane.roberts25b14_ESO
I recently decided to download the PTS to test-run some build ideas Ive been pondering. Basically, I want to test the end-game viability without the headache of leveling all the way up, only to find out it was sub-par and have to delete it. I've done enough of that, thank you ;p. Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. Why is every test-toon I create werewolf? And, more importantly, is there a way to get vampire instead? I really would like to test how certain builds work as vampire, and compare that to non-vamp...

2. Every skill is maxed except Legerdemain. Is there a way to max it as well (without spending days picking pockets)? One of the items on my testing checklist is resource management, and that 40% sneak cost reduction really does go a long way...

3.Where is everyone? Is PTS dying? I can't very well test build viability without testing it in PvP...

4. And finally, how often do characters get overwritten? Some armor sets/set combos I would like to test may take some time to acquire...
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a nerf-arrow to the knee!"
  • shane.roberts25b14_ESO
    Also, some of these "end-game" builds I'm coming up with are soloing major GROUP content in Craiglorn, like Anka-Ra Burial Sites and Magical Anomalies. Should that be possible?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a nerf-arrow to the knee!"
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should that be possible?
    Yes.
  • Sythias
    Sythias
    ✭✭✭
    Also, some of these "end-game" builds I'm coming up with are soloing major GROUP content in Craiglorn, like Anka-Ra Burial Sites and Magical Anomalies. Should that be possible?

This has been possible for a while now.
    Sythias Blackhand - Imperial Nightblade - Trueflame NA DC
    Elder Skills PVP Captain
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Some builds can solo veteran group dungeons if build and used correctly....