Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serpent Trial with 6 people [Beyond Infinity]

Baumlaus
Baumlaus
✭✭✭
Hey guys

After we got the world first times in every trial this week, we thought we can go a bit further;)

We managed to get Serpent Trial with 6 people down (even 1 disconnected over some groups^^), and it was first try on serpent;) It was a little bit crazy, but great fun. If you wanna see the video of it, then just check out the link on the bottom ;)

Thanks to:
Akatenshi for being the girl for everything in here
Assuras the tank of the hearts
Corpus for being a bada** flamespitter
Excel for the greatest heal ever
Kar Zuko for being the best in everything
Senaxu for "pew pew pew overload"

Link to the run;)
twitch.tv/senaxu/c/6661977

Have a nice day everyone and greetings from Beyond Infinity;)

[img][/img]Screenshot_20150509_011042.png
Edited by Baumlaus on May 9, 2015 8:10AM
Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • Moezilla
    Moezilla
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Moezilla-Dunmer DK
    Kittyzilla- Khajiit NB
    Twitch.tv/EsoMoezilla
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    Wow sexy. Respect!!
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow fantastic :-D
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great Job!

Now ZoS please fix endgame content!
    Wololo.
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your words guys, really appreciate it^^

Yeah some more endgame contet would be great, or a bit more difficult. But on the other hand you have to see that right now SO is weekly on EU and only 44/100 are standing in there. I think most people don't get past manticore and can't therefore not clear SO or don't want to do trials at all as it is not rewarding that much, regaring loot/titles etc.

Edited by Baumlaus on May 9, 2015 3:22PM
  • Fr3Freezer
    Fr3Freezer
    ✭✭
    It was an amazing moment for all of us :blush: !
    In my opinion we need new endgame Content , but i have to say
    doing SO is that funny like it was in my first clear ^^

~Kár Zúko
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratz, guys! That is insane, wona try that too =)

May i ask you guys, how many champion points do you have?
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEZDNA wrote: »
    Congratz, guys! That is insane, wona try that too =)

May i ask you guys, how many champion points do you have?

I have only ~200 CP :)

- Corprus
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    We didn't have any insane amount of CP that made this whole thing easy-facerolling if you are thinking about that.

Most of us got a good amount around 200CP which is pretty normal regarding for how long the CP system has been out;)
    Edited by Baumlaus on May 13, 2015 8:05AM
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, i'm asking becous some ppl say that you have nealry 400 CP and i can hardly belive in it =)
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    At the time we had done it, I had around 225. Cianai already wrote his. Our healer had even below 160 I think. We just had one guy with us, that had around 300 throuh cyrodiil grinding.

But not regarding CP. You will never replace a full DD just because someone had xxx CP more than some other dude. With CP you are "improving" your existent damage but you don't get 10.000more Dps just because 200 more CP and people are not able to realise this. They are standing there and saying " oh f**k off they must have had 600 CP each" - because they can't imagine that you can accomplish such things with just skill or whatever you wanna call it.

You know what the funny thing was about this run? - We weren't even last in the weekly. One guy didn't have his char on the weekly yet and got 3rd last^^ - we maybe doing this again with the same people and try to get the speedrun as we were standing around alot, talking and celebrating (after manti xD).
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baumlaus wrote: »
    At the time we had done it, I had around 225. Cianai already wrote his. Our healer had even below 160 I think. We just had one guy with us, that had around 300 throuh cyrodiil grinding.

But not regarding CP. You will never replace a full DD just because someone had xxx CP more than some other dude. With CP you are "improving" your existent damage but you don't get 10.000more Dps just because 200 more CP and people are not able to realise this. They are standing there and saying " oh f**k off they must have had 600 CP each" - because they can't imagine that you can accomplish such things with just skill or whatever you wanna call it.

You know what the funny thing was about this run? - We weren't even last in the weekly. One guy didn't have his char on the weekly yet and got 3rd last^^ - we maybe doing this again with the same people and try to get the speedrun as we were standing around alot, talking and celebrating (after manti xD).

I think so too, it don't depends on our CP, we only have a pretty good group with excellent people who know how to play their classes ;)
  • KyyuU
    KyyuU
    ✭✭✭
    dont listen to them Cianai got 500 cps !
    Beyond Infinity EU DE
    Hel Ra / AA Harmode: Clear
    Sanctum Ophidia Clear Hardmode: Clear
  • Moezilla
    Moezilla
    ✭✭✭
    Cîanai wrote: »

I have only ~200 CP :)

- Corprus

pics or it didnt happen!

Moezilla-Dunmer DK
    Kittyzilla- Khajiit NB
    Twitch.tv/EsoMoezilla
  • Eucken
    Eucken
    ✭✭✭
    Cîanai has at least 600 CP!
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    if thats enough...heard its the first guy to get the last CP achievement. He told us there is a secret skill line waiting....CP discussions everywhere
  • Addihul
    Addihul
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work here guys. Craziness
    Pevara La'Roche - NA / DC - The Order of Mundus - http://orderofmundus.com
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if thats enough...heard its the first guy to get the last CP achievement. He told us there is a secret skill line waiting....CP discussions everywhere

Yep, since I have my 3.600 CP it's like I have the Molag Bal Buff ;)
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt "Molag Bal"-Buff all about being killed by some random dude with no soul that just sacrifised Lyris Titanborn to charge the freaking Amulet of Kings?^^ - Buff Zenimax XD
  • Cîanai
    Cîanai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isnt "Molag Bal"-Buff all about being killed by some random dude with no soul that just sacrifised Lyris Titanborn to charge the freaking Amulet of Kings?^^ - Buff Zenimax XD

Now you know why I always die in Cyrodiil ;)