The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vehemence NA-EP] November Recap & Recruitment

Teargrants
Teargrants
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So, as ppl probably know, we have a thread we post vids in. However, since we've been spamming zone chat lately trying to grow our guild, I figured I'd put this up here as a little spiel to show what we're all about. We as players are constantly honing our skills, adapting to new changes and experimenting with different tactics. The vid is quite long, as I wanted to give an up to date view of what we do. (Honestly, how many people check the guild forums?) We're an [NA] EP PvP guild, if anyone's interested in joining, pst one of us - @x99Needles / @Satiar / @Kirsi.

Enjoy it for the music, if nothing else!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf3Tdkvtp9o
Edited by Teargrants on November 23, 2014 7:29PM
POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EP ※ Teargrants ※
EP ※ Kissgrants ※
DC ※ Kirsi ※
Vehemence Council
#JustOutOfRenderRange
~Teargrants YouTube~
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Lord Fixate is a fan of your works (watched it all), though it is a shame you are red.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh ye stray lamb, there is but one Lord and he is Dee Tick. But fear not, there is yet time for you to reroll Pact and repent of your sins.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, there! We've moved this thread to the EN PvP Guild Recruitment section. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this in the EU forum? :|
    Vehemence