Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Maintenance on 5/13

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hey everyone,

Starting tomorrow at 10:00AM EDT, we'll be taking the PTS offline for maintenance for the majority of the day. We'll be bringing the PTS up-to-date with the current build on the North American and European megaservers (patch 2.0.8), and will also be performing a character copy for North American megaserver characters. In addition, we'll also be performing some other back-end maintenance.

We'll update the forum banner in this section when maintenance is complete and the PTS is available.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ :D!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon TM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yummy . . .
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intriguing. Prepping to test a certain . . . City . . . Of Imperial origin? :wink:
    Edited by JD2013 on May 13, 2015 1:40AM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, 2.1 soon !
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Intriguing. Prepping to test a certain . . . City . . . Of Imperial origin? :wink:

Dream on...
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id be extremely satisfied with the fixing of nirnhoned and release of imperial city! The 2 things I want most right now, and then they can release spellcrafting.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Id be extremely satisfied with the fixing of nirnhoned and release of imperial city! The 2 things I want most right now, and then they can release spellcrafting.

You'll be waiting a long while for Spellcrafting I'm afraid. It was put on the back burner.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Legedric wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »

Dream on...

What are we dreaming about?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TESOnline/status/595645422422589440
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because he says IC is coming next doesnt mean its coming today. They havent even released the console version yet. Looking at probably end of June or early July before it even hits PTS. Probably October or later before its released. Dont want the console crowd complaining of first day DLC that costs money.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean that there soon will be something to test?
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Error 209 - PatchManifestError_VersionFail

:'(
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup keep getting error 209, many other guildies having the same issue.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be to test controller support on PC since it is only coming to the same version,,,,, or the same version bit is just a ruse to keep folks from..... well let's see how long it takes the "how do I install PTS" posts to start, if it is something new.

Edit: just logged in successfully Guild stores are empty and not the right amount of crowns, other than that I playing live until we get patch notes and some direction on what to test.
    Edited by Casdha on May 14, 2015 3:43PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    SO, PTS server has become the playable server and the normal servers are the new public test servers? it is a loong time since the prs got new stuff before the "normal" na/eu servers..... PLEASE ENLIGHTEND ME???
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • B_EAZY_TRAP_GOD
    Is there a PTS for xbox?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a PTS for xbox?

@B_EAZY_TRAP_GOD no there is only a PTS server on PC.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord