The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you make money off of crafting?

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually put up some Four-Eye Grog to help newbie DCs with their Provisioning Writs. That's still sitting there too. :/

At what price? I used to pay 100 gold for a 4 stack, but now I will only pay that if there is no other around. Now, the price has to be less than 10 gold per unit for me to move on it. Also, I would think most people would not be spending all that much time at L1 Provisioning. So, stacks of more than 10 might be seen as a waste to some. Me, I keep my mules at a recipe level until I have all the recipes before I move them up to the next one.

Also, 4 Eyed Grog is not that rare really anymore. Lemon Flower Matze, thats a rare one still. Look at the Green Recipes and the ones that are selling for more than 200 to 300 gold, those are the foods and drinks you want to make. But your only going to sell a few of those items.

Its the Blue Foods that I think most provisioners over look that lower level players would like more of. Make a 10 stack of each combo (Health/Stamina, Health/Magic, Magic/Stamina) and see which ones move. I know prior to doing writs, low level Blue foods were not something I could ever find.

Edited by Nestor on April 30, 2015 10:48PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Garwulf
    Garwulf
    ✭✭✭
    You 'make' money by not having to pay someone to make crafted items for you. I currently have 800k+ gold and 3 million AP and really do not need to spend it . There isno functioning game economy.

ESO has fallen foul of Molag Bal. His anchors are sucking the life out of the game or is it really just total lack of imagination . Somehow when you put money ahead of product eventually the profit dries up. One good thing is now I do not have to pay to play PVP. Thank you ZoS for the lack of imagination.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I used to pay 100 gold for a 4 stack

^This exactly. I guess I shouldn't have bothered. XD

Do other combo potions still sell (Weapon Power/Crit/Stamina potions and Spell Power/Crit/Magika potions)? I seem to recall that got nerfed. I've seen them for sale, but I don't know if they're SELLING.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to pay 100 gold for a 4 stack

^This exactly. I guess I shouldn't have bothered. XD

Do other combo potions still sell (Weapon Power/Crit/Stamina potions and Spell Power/Crit/Magika potions)? I seem to recall that got nerfed. I've seen them for sale, but I don't know if they're SELLING.

I find not really since they changed the buffs to cancel out.
    What Does sell are Tripots, Detection pots, Invis pots and Immovability pots to the pvpers.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, 4 Eyed Grog is not that rare really anymore.

Ohhhh... bite your tongue. Or for that matter, feel free to game-mail me a recipe. Seriously. My husband and I have two accounts EACH full of characters and we are still waiting for it to drop.

I'm on the NA server.
    Edited by newtinmpls on May 4, 2015 10:15PM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Also, 4 Eyed Grog is not that rare really anymore.

Ohhhh... bite your tongue. Or for that matter, feel free to game-mail me a recipe. Seriously. My husband and I have two accounts EACH full of characters and we are still waiting for it to drop.

I'm on the NA server.

Dang, I just taught that recipe to one of my alts who did not need it as I was cleaning out my bank last night.

Want me to send you some Grog to hold you over? I for sure will send the recipe to you if I find another one. I have 3 alts doing L1 Provisioning right now, so odds are good.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hee hee, I just bought some of this last night for one of my characters, restores stamina and gives a boost to weapon damage and crits. I will say I bought them mostly because they were a bargain, and the guy was selling 10 stacks so the investment was not too much.

Now I just have to use the potion to see if it gives me a benefit in the fights.

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    I have maxed all crafting (9 traits in everything) but the money I make linked to crafting is gathering raws resources and processing them and selling V10 purple drink/food and tri pots. Harvesting a nirncrux stone is easy cash and getting about 3 of them per hour.

Gathering rare resources and processing them is easy money and if that is all your did, 100k is doable but too boring.
    The best time to reward ratio at the moment is running vDSA and selling the drops.

Crafting armor/weapons.... not worth the time.

How?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I'm on the NA server.

I had some ready-made up for sale on the GuerillaWarfare Kiosk in Daggerfall. Or send me an in-game mail so I know where to send it and I'll make you some. My sig presently has a link to a thread where you can find help for that and some of the other hard to find recipes.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of money and crafting, and guilds, anyone in a good trading guild that could send me an invite (NA server)? Either or both of @newtinmpls and @Eglantinerose
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis