Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2.0.7 - Dismount Animation Bug (Screen included)

Pixelex
Pixelex
✭✭✭
Hey! ^^

So patch 2.0.7 should correct some dismount-animations, but now it looks really wrong!!

Mounting on my tiger looks correct. ^^
But when I dismount, my character jumps some meters in front of the tigers head, then steps to the ground
and after that he jumps back to his correct saddle position. LOL!

Please.. this must be a bug again.. that is not a fix! -__-'
Edited by Pixelex on April 28, 2015 2:01PM
Meisterangler alias Masterfischi
www.pixelex.net
  • Pixelex
    Pixelex
    ✭✭✭
    Really? No one? This looks sooo ugly! XD

esob_tiger.png
    www.pixelex.net
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelex wrote: »

esob_tiger.png

That pic totally looks like you were at a full gallop and your horse just decided to stop tossing you.....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Pixelex
    Pixelex
    ✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Pixelex wrote: »

esob_tiger.png

That pic totally looks like you were at a full gallop and your horse just decided to stop tossing you.....

XD YEAH!!
    www.pixelex.net
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Pixelex,

This can sometimes occur due to a bug with previews in the Crown Store, which we're looking into. The kind of roundabout workaround is:

1. Switch to a horse mount
    2. Hop on
    3. Hop off
    4. Switch back to the Senche
    5. Hop on

And the animations should all be swapped back to the senche set instead of the horse set. Let us know if that helps!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • KeplerMG
    KeplerMG
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Pixelex,

This can sometimes occur due to a bug with previews in the Crown Store, which we're looking into. The kind of roundabout workaround is:

2. Hop on
    3. Hop off
    5. Hop on

And the animations should all be swapped back to the senche set instead of the horse set. Let us know if that helps!

That workaround doesnt work for me. The bug persists through swapping mounts, reloading UI, reloading the game, rebooting PC.
    Edited by KeplerMG on May 1, 2015 11:51PM
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    The whole disappearing mount thing frankly is very irritating, unusual and silly. They should just have you dismount him directly then have him run off or something. Frankly I wish they would just persist but that's not likely to happen.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the Senche for my V14. Since the mount update in 2.0.7 sometimes when I dismount instead of walking she is moving like she is riding the Senche. :) Only fix I have found is log out and log back in. Doesn't happen every single time she rides. I have noticed that the only times this happens is if she is riding up to a door of a dungeon or building and I hit E, she dismounts, goes inside and instead of walking she is sqatting down riding an invisible mount. Only option at this point is to log out and back in so she walks normal. Something in the fact that she is mounted entering a dungeon or building doesn't release her from the mount position.

Was on the Senche and hit E at the Riften bank. This is the result of said action:

CRiv6NB.png?1

I walk like I am riding the Senche. Only fix is to log out and log back in. :)
    Edited by Seravi on May 3, 2015 11:52AM
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KeplerMG wrote: »
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Pixelex,

2. Hop on
    3. Hop off
    5. Hop on

That workaround doesnt work for me. The bug persists through swapping mounts, reloading UI, reloading the game, rebooting PC.

Same here. :/
    My poor senche... :'(
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, workaround didn't help. But I haven't had the stopping for no reason bug since patch ?.??

I have also experienced the riding under the ground bug (bug report submitted), three times so far. In fact the last time was yesterday, walked fine but when crouching started to ride under ground. Didn't do it when crouching with my weapon out, sheath it and the bug returned.
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Senche dismount animation bug is fixed since patch 2.0.8! :)
    Thx @ZOS ! :+1:

Couldn't test the other reported riding bugs.
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett