The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Quest List?

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an add-on that shows me a quest list of missing (or completed) quests? I'm approaching the end of Cadwell's Gold and I'd like to see if I missed anything. I'm pretty good at checking areas thoroughly. But I know I've missed some quests in at least a few zones.
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    I use Quest Map, which you can set that it shows unstarted quests on your map.

It is not 100% accurate as some quests need a quests before them or other requirement, but you can see where ther MIGHT be a quest. I like that AddOn!
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give both a try! Thanks!
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destination is pretty awesome. You aren't not just able to toggle undetected quests/quest NPCs, but also for undetected areas, achievements like M'aiq, lightbringer etc. and even fishing spots and vampire/werewolf spawn locations (if you are tempted to do it the "hard" way). In addition it is still getting attention, updates and tweaks.
    Edited by Flameheart on May 13, 2015 1:19PM
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I actually found all the I Like M'aiq, Lightbringer, Crime Pays, and Give to the Poor the hard way. Too bad I didn't have this before. Though destinations is missing a few I Like M'aiq spots.

Looks like I only missed 2 quests in Eastmarch and there are some spots that must be if I chose differently that would have had a different quest line.

I was hoping I had missed more, because I'm all done with the solo content, and worry there might not be much left for me. I'll have to try Cyrodiil's quest content to see if it's possible to enjoy that without getting ganked.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    I was hoping I had missed more, because I'm all done with the solo content, and worry there might not be much left for me. I'll have to try Cyrodiil's quest content to see if it's possible to enjoy that without getting ganked.

Good luck with the Cyrodiil quests. They have to be the most boring in the game. Almost all of them are fetch and carry quests. As to getting ganked, try to find a campaign dominated by you alliance. Should be easy enough unless you are DC.

PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)