Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT V DUNGEON AND TRIAL DIFFICULTY?

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    alfoner wrote: »
    WTF,

Time for a first Boss. WIPE, WIPE, WIPE. PLL start rage quitting.

b) Vampires DO SUCK in Vet Dungeons. Full stop. Never ever get a Vampire member in Vet Dungeon. Maybe they can pull it on a trial since there are 3-4 healers around, but never in a 4 man. Hell the majority do suck in normal dungeons also.

Bite your tongue! I just soloed Elden Hollow a couple days ago with my VR14 Vampire Sorc:

V2MQe3L.jpg

Nice! well done.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTF,

b) Vampires DO SUCK in Vet Dungeons. Full stop. Never ever get a Vampire member in Vet Dungeon. Maybe they can pull it on a trial since there are 3-4 healers around, but never in a 4 man. Hell the majority do suck in normal dungeons also.

Bite your tongue! I just soloed Elden Hollow a couple days ago with my VR14 Vampire Sorc:

V2MQe3L.jpg

Hehe aye respects
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    WTF,

Easy solution to you problems mate.

For Vet dungeon you need

a) TEMPLAR HEALER. No DK/NB/SORC. they are completely useless. Resto staff dots do not cut it, you need a 3-4 abilities that only the Templar Healer has. Especially when you do not have the "Immortal Emperor Dragonknight" as tank.

c) DD. At least one Destro Staff Sorc or Destro Staff DK if the dungeon is V12. All these NB Bow users, have pathetic DPS for vet dungeons.

Sorc vamp here. Heal the dailies everyday often with 0 deaths.

Edit - healed vet elden hollow today for instance with only one death (tank and was just unfortunate). I also have 13k health lol.
    OK, I'm not surprised at the "sorc vamp healer" part of it... Anyone who thinks only Templars can be effective healers, or that Vampires can't be effective in vet dungeons is wrong, pure and simple.

What does surprise me is 13K health... How do you manage with such low health?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    WTF,

For Vet dungeon you need

a) TEMPLAR HEALER. No DK/NB/SORC. they are completely useless. Resto staff dots do not cut it, you need a 3-4 abilities that only the Templar Healer has. Especially when you do not have the "Immortal Emperor Dragonknight" as tank.

c) DD. At least one Destro Staff Sorc or Destro Staff DK if the dungeon is V12. All these NB Bow users, have pathetic DPS for vet dungeons.

Edit - healed vet elden hollow today for instance with only one death (tank and was just unfortunate). I also have 13k health lol.
    OK, I'm not surprised at the "sorc vamp healer" part of it... Anyone who thinks only Templars can be effective healers, or that Vampires can't be effective in vet dungeons is wrong, pure and simple.

Probably caution and stacking mad magica. And shields.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

For Vet dungeon you need

Not sure I can agree with you on that one. I am a Templar and I can heal any dungeon including Vet City of Ash with 3 spells, two of which are Resto. Breath of Life(templar), Mutagen(Resto) and Healing Springs(resto). Pre 1.6 there were a lot more spells I would use from the Templar line but not so much anymore. Groups get to separated out to continually try and use Combat Prayer. And as far as Restoring Aura, since the 1.6 nerf I don't use it much.

As far as Vampires, they do take more fire damage than others but one of the guys I run with daily is a Vamp. I'll take him into a dungeon without a second thought. He's also in the weekly leaderboards, when he does the run on Sundays. They just have to watch the fire more than anyone else.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

first of all ESO s GROOUPING TOOL DOESN'T WORK. OK then you want to do daily v dungeon. you start calling group on a zone and guild chats you FINALLY get your group after 1h. (for trials WHOLE DAY!?!?!). now you are rdy to enter the Dungeon/trial. Time for a first Boss. WIPE, WIPE, WIPE. PLL start rage quitting. Ok i know some pll are freaking brain dead and have no idea what a poop they are doing. but also with your guild group the FREAKING dudngeons and TRIAL ARE IMPOSSIPLE!!! you have to make use you have at least 6h free time if you want to even finish ONE V DUNGEON. ONE!?!? do i really enjoy playing this game!? HECK NO!! you have to freaking try hard and concentrate more than nuclear scientist! IF you are working on days and you come home and want to play relaxing game and enjoy it. ESO IS NOT TAHT! you seriously have to be one of those 24/7 nerd players to able to clear one freaking dungeon. I don't even want to talk about the trials -.- ffs. even some other mmorpg's hardest difficulty is not that hard and frustrating!

Ok well i can say this. I basically fallasleep as a tank in al Vr dungeons but COA. the first two trials are ridiculous. i dont know what game your playing?
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

first of all ESO s GROOUPING TOOL DOESN'T WORK. OK then you want to do daily v dungeon. you start calling group on a zone and guild chats you FINALLY get your group after 1h. (for trials WHOLE DAY!?!?!). now you are rdy to enter the Dungeon/trial. Time for a first Boss. WIPE, WIPE, WIPE. PLL start rage quitting. Ok i know some pll are freaking brain dead and have no idea what a poop they are doing. but also with your guild group the FREAKING dudngeons and TRIAL ARE IMPOSSIPLE!!! you have to make use you have at least 6h free time if you want to even finish ONE V DUNGEON. ONE!?!? do i really enjoy playing this game!? HECK NO!! you have to freaking try hard and concentrate more than nuclear scientist! IF you are working on days and you come home and want to play relaxing game and enjoy it. ESO IS NOT TAHT! you seriously have to be one of those 24/7 nerd players to able to clear one freaking dungeon. I don't even want to talk about the trials -.- ffs. even some other mmorpg's hardest difficulty is not that hard and frustrating!

First of all, why are you screaming?

Second of all, don't do trials if you find it to hard, there are plenty of other things to do that would be more your speed, have you tried PvP?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »
    WTF,

Second of all, don't do trials if you find it to hard, there are plenty of other things to do that would be more your speed, have you tried PvP?

True, but going by his rant, he is gonna love PvP if he has not already experienced the joys hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    WTF,

True, but going by his rant, he is gonna love PvP if he has not already experienced the joys hehe.

Well true, but some people do better at PvP than PvE just wondering if he had tried all options :)
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Vet dungeon you need

Did you like quit the game in 1.5 or something? This stuff is so outdated :dizzy:

Any clown with a resto can heal in 1.6, because no one takes any real dmg in VR dungeons.

Vampire doesn't matter.

Stamina dps is superior to magicka dps and less squishy. You actually want loads of little XxLegolasxX and Assassin's Creed wannabes in your VR dungeon and DSA groups now. It doesn't matter that they're 14 years old, derps and cant speak English, they still do more dmg than a maxed out theory-crafted destro sorc.

Topic: Yes, VR dungeons and trials can be challenging with bad pugs. But than the issue isn't the actual difficulty of the instance, it's the members of the group not knowing what to do.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    WTF,

Well true, but some people do better at PvP than PvE just wondering if he had tried all options :)

Hehehe aye most def, but a part of me wants him to go to PvP and sit back with popcorn at some point with a fresh new rant hehe.

Hope you find something though OP that you enjoy however....banter aside...

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeons too hard to do. I think that's a pebkac :trollface:
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this thread a joke. Champion Points existing at the same time as Veteran Ranks have made basically all PvE content in this game other than Hard Modes and Vet DSA easy, and even though are significantly easier than they used to be. All you have to do is take the time to learn the various oneshot mechanics that exists throughout the dungeons/trials and you will be fine. T

The Vet DSA weekly lowest score for NA was approaching 9k I think, that is how easy the game is now.
    Edited by timidobserver on May 5, 2015 11:58PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Previously a Vamp, but still a vr14 Sorc, and I do everything with alcohol (DPS, Heal, Tank and ESPECIALLY PvP, which I cannot tolerate sober....). Ask @Shunravi how many times I've had to afk because my beer had too much bottle to liquid ratio. The ONLY thing I had difficulty with as a vampire, was in DSA when Marcauld (I think is his name...) would randomly crystal shard me for 130k. Other than that, don't stand in fire. I didn't even use fire enchants.
    The dungeons aren't hard when you learn them and run them with people who have also learned them. Running with random people doing ANYTHING is going to be a grab bag of aggravation most of the time. There are PvE guilds, like the one Shunravi and I are in, that enjoy running dungeons with people, regardless of how new/old they are to the game. We have no problem teaching people the mechanics and giving advice on how to build your toon for different things.
    So, if you're AD, give us a shout and we'll see how we can help you. And even if you're not, still give us a shout. We have a few people in the guild with alternate faction toons who may be able to help.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    WTF,

For Vet dungeon you need

This. Basically using my shields and just block casting. Don't get me wrong unless I am careful I am going to get one shot but it's rarely an issue.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

For Vet dungeon you need

This. Basically using my shields and just block casting. Don't get me wrong unless I am careful I am going to get one shot but it's rarely an issue.

"Shield stack OP"

// Bogdan
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

For Vet dungeon you need

Hope nobody listen to this. Its complete bs ...

Its just a question how the people in your group play.
    With good ones you can run most daily golds without a tank. Just one dps has to put a taunt in.

And you also can have a dk tank, temp heal and dk/sorc dd and wipe around.
    Edited by The_Saint on May 6, 2015 8:24AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • alfoner
    alfoner
    ✭✭
    I am stamina using Imperial Templar. i have 90% bis items on him right now. but i never can go to those dungeons or trials as DPS. there is never tanks so i have to tank i don't have best tank build atm cos all my money is in that DPS build. BECASUE serious i don't wanna see any more sorc tanks that gets one shotted and are EFING TERRIBLE. yes problem is i don't have good pve guild i only have awesome pvp guild. PS. when ever i can play DPS in PVE I jsut rekt the dps meter.

And yes i do play mostly PVP and taht is only thing i love in this game. but thing is i also like pve. and i need that pve guild i see. yes every trial taht i ahve tryed and v dungeon have been bugs with couple of guys from my guilds but tahts it
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am stamina using Imperial Templar. i have 90% bis items on him right now. but i never can go to those dungeons or trials as DPS. there is never tanks so i have to tank i don't have best tank build atm cos all my money is in that DPS build. BECASUE serious i don't wanna see any more sorc tanks that gets one shotted and are EFING TERRIBLE. yes problem is i don't have good pve guild i only have awesome pvp guild. PS. when ever i can play DPS in PVE I jsut rekt the dps meter.

And yes i do play mostly PVP and taht is only thing i love in this game. but thing is i also like pve. and i need that pve guild i see. yes every trial taht i ahve tryed and v dungeon have been bugs with couple of guys from my guilds but tahts it

Well, what's your server and faction? My guild could help with the pve side of things.
  • Torquebow
    Torquebow
    ✭✭✭
    This game is apparently not for you. Instead of insulting the people who are competent at the game and raging about how bad you are. I suggest taking a deep breath and find another game that fits your play style and time commitment.

That's about as politically correct as I can make it. I have a headache now, thanks OP.

Oh I do however find one point worth noting in all his rambling, the dungeon finder is pretty bad, and most people don't use it. So there is that. Maybe they could add rewards for tanks and heals using it like they do in other games to provide incentive?
    Edited by Torquebow on May 6, 2015 3:25PM
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Torqbow - Thrall of Vokundein
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah my poor tank is VR8 right now and I haven't done any vet dungeons, though I would love to. Heck he has only done 3 Normal dungeons (Spindle, Volenfell, Blackheart). Really looking to fill my last (for now) Guild spot with a good guild that will PvE. I just ran through ALL normal dungeons with my NB healer and had a blast.

NA server, DC faction for my main 4 toons I play with rn.

Edit: almost forgot about Vaults of Madness normal dungeon, did that one too.
    Edited by Victus on May 6, 2015 4:14PM
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

For most people trials and dungeons are too easy and wish they would be ~30% tougher. Just gotta find people that know what they are doing.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

For Vet dungeon you need

Hi there, we have a few topics on dungeons where I've tanked (medium armor too), healed, and DPSed on a khajiit vampire DK. Probably not the best, but if I can do it then I feel that shows anyone can do it. I'm still working to abbreviate the examples but you can see Normal Mode Dungeons and you can see Veteran Mode Dungeons on the forums here.

Question for folks having issues, and being serious as well, has your dps been doing animation canceling and attack weaving? If you don't know what I'm talking about then that might be part of your issue. A lot of returning players and others got through solo pve using standard attacks, but dungeons and trials almost require that you animation cancel to do enough dps and heals at times.
    Edited by HeroOfNone on May 6, 2015 7:37PM
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of my entire guild; all the vampires, nb and sorc tanks, nightblade and Dk healers, and bow dps, I officially LOL this post.

I lol at you getting burned on the first flames Bogdan puts out

Referring to the flames that burst at your feet and you just step out of or the flame stomp that does the same percentage health damage? Both aren't likely to kill a vampire. COA titan fight might be the most fire intensive vet dungeon, but the mechanics are pretty simple to work around
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • alfoner
    alfoner
    ✭✭

Well, what's your server and faction? My guild could help with the pve side of things.

I play in EU (daggerfall)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First off @p_tsakirisb16_ESO, you've either played with characters that really suck or it's not them that is getting carried.

This from the perspective of a Vamp/Sorc/Healer/DPS that has healed most dungeons and gets through CoA just fine. I've also witnessed and regularly played with plenty of NB's that can tear it up.

But on to the real topic:

OP, Vet dungeons and Trials are not the issue. The non-vet versions are.

10-50, you can pretty well muck it up with a random group of people, random set of skills, little to no coordination, awareness, or synergizing and still eventually make it through.

The Devs did you a disservice by having the previous dungeons you're probably used to be simpler than what they should have been.

The didn't require to you stick to your assigned role*, truly work together, or learn what skills compliment your group play.

(*This isn't an "Only Templars can heal, only DK's can tank" statement - this means if you walk in the door as a healer, a healer you stay. Same for Tank/DPS. The only brief and rare exceptions to this involves someone's death, and only until the boss is burned or the rez has taken.)

...Then you enter your first VR1 dungeon, and it is what the previous 16 should have been.

My recommendation is to go back to the 1-50's scaled to vet. Get used to your group and learn a little about each class in the process. When you (all four of you) are comfortable with that (and after some CP's would help), then come back and try the Vet versions, scaled as low as you can manage.

You'll learn new things, you'll get better at them, and eventually you'll struggle to remember why you ever got your butt handed to you in them in the first place.

Then, when you're there, find 8 more people in a similar situation and you're ready to start Trials.

The content about which you speak is no cake walk when you've just come from the 1-50 stuff and what is expected of you there.

They're manageable and quite fun, but due to things being oversimplified prior to now, you're probably simply not yet ready for them. (If you want another example, how easily did you dispatch a certain Daedric Prince? See what I mean?)

*The only potential exceptions 1-50 are VoM, Selene's, and sometimes Blackheart Haven. The rest are now even less than what they once were.

EDIT: One other thing - when you are ready for the Vet dungeons, don't even think about the hard mode until you've got the regular down pat.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on May 8, 2015 2:27PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

A part of me wants to assume this is a troll post.

For the off chance this is a real concern; I cannot fathom how much easier the dungeons could be made. I feel for you if you're suffering from bad PUG's but shouldn't you be trying to run with your guildmates anyways? Download TS and be sure to ask the pug if they have a channel they want to use, you'll coordinate a lot better if you're able to respond to one another. Lastly, play better...By the time you've reached the Veteran Ranks you should know how things like Interrupts, Blocking, Dodge Rolls, and other essentials of Combat work, if you don't you weren't paying enough attention.

I really hope you manage to find a group that feels right for you and I hope you come to appreciate the game more, but...more importantly I hope this post is a joke.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of my entire guild; all the vampires, nb and sorc tanks, nightblade and Dk healers, and bow dps, I officially LOL this post.

I lol at you getting burned on the first flames Bogdan puts out

Lol at me killing the last boss of vDSA with a bow nightblade with a Nightblade tank and vampire sorc dps https://youtu.be/WUYz6xXPnFE (it's annoying how tanking that mini boss dropped my dps so low :( )

Also in that vid where I die to bogdan, don't you think it's funny that the vampire bow dps is the one who doesn't die? I find that funny

You forgot to mention our wonderful Templar DPSing as much (if not more) than he was healing :-P
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF,

Who you group with makes a huge difference. I recommend getting into a guild that will run dungeons with you. This is what made the dungeons go from stressful to fun for me. There are some great people in this community who are willing to help out and teach people how to run dungeons.

Also, you can be in five guilds. You don't have to be stuck with group finder. You can ask in your other guilds. Other people make this game fun. Random people out in zone chat who don't want to join a guild tend not to be the best group members for dungeons, is what I've found, unless you get really lucky.

Get into voice chat and you can talk about the fights. Make sure you are using the right skills and gear. You can do vet modes with crafted gear.

The challenge of these dungeons is what makes them fun.

There are lot of games with easy dungeons.
  • Navaya
    Navaya
    ✭✭✭
    This game is so EASY compared to other MMORPGs.

A Vr Dungeon can be done with 3 people, some bosses even with 1-2 people.
    Trials can be finished in less than 10min (except for SO).
    DSA Vet can be finished around 1h.

As with all MMORPGs you need to play and practice. If everything could have been done on the first try then it would be a extremely boring game.

Find a good guild, read about some good builds to get higher dps, play more to get better.

This game is not to hard, it's actually to easy.