The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The A-Team

duuude9192b14_ESO
duuude9192b14_ESO
✭✭✭

Props to Benzyboy for making this great vid. Thanks man had a lot of fun.

Benzyboy Aka: Hannibal (Guy with the plan)

Ebonheart Templar Aka: The Face (Father Stamina)

Patrick Scott Aka: Mr. T (Tank and Spank, OP bash DPS)

Aetcharian Aka: Charissa Sosa (Recommended for group build, keeps guys in line)

MIA ~~~~~ IllRageIll and Varus Nightblade. Both starring as Murdock
Edited by duuude9192b14_ESO on April 26, 2015 11:30AM
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video doesnt work on my mobile?
  • Majax
    Majax
    Video doesnt work for me
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed! Thank you for feedback, left a couple letters in the embed code.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "OEEWWWLL PETRIFY"
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet job.

I'll have to rewatch more in in detail what I get back home for educational purposes.

Edit: Its pretty surprising to see how much survability NB can have using this invis cloak with a glass cannon build. I run a bruiser type of Stam 2h Templar and I cant achieve the same.
    Edited by Kupoking on April 26, 2015 4:06PM
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet job.

I'll have to rewatch more in in detail what I get back home for educational purposes.

Edit: Its pretty surprising to see how much survability NB can have using this invis cloak with a glass cannon build. I run a bruiser type of Stam 2h Templar and I cant achieve the same.

He's not a glass cannon build, glass cannon builds don't have that much stamina regeneration.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Sweet job.

He's not a glass cannon build, glass cannon builds don't have that much stamina regeneration.

He has less than 2K stamina regen(2176 with Tri-pots). That's pretty much guaranteed if you're built right wearing Medium Armor etc and you don't have to really sacrifice anything other than running drink instead of food.

Hell my L16 NB has 1400 Stamina regen (without potion buff) right now and I don't even have all my racial or medium armor passives, or WW yet. I'm also critting Wrecking Blows for 10k already.

Great clip Benzy! I'll be joining you "surfing the zergs" with my NB soon.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

Hell my L16 NB has 1400 Stamina regen (without potion buff) right now and I don't even have all my racial or medium armor passives, or WW yet. I'm also critting Wrecking Blows for 10k already.

How are you getting that much regen @ lvl 16? Please teach me the ways of the Force
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This clip is awesome! I need that level of survivability lol

AD though... not so awesome... that was embarrassing.
    Looks like we need to have a Don't-Stand-in-Enemy-Caltrops-While-Spamming-Crystal-Frags-at-a-Stam-NB talk in zone chat again :neutral:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hehe Yeah that was a really fun night. Hope to bring you more A-Team missions soon.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're gonna get our nb's nerfed. -.-
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Sweet job.

Its easy to get 1600 stam regen+ with a glass cannon build. Sustain with drink is mandatory on every stam build. + NBs gots a;ready lots of stam regen with passives.

edit: dont tell me he isnt built all dmg with a 8k+ surprise attack
    Edited by Kupoking on May 1, 2015 12:18PM
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Request to OP, I would be curious to see the PoV of Jackdaniels or Aetcha
  • halfbadger
    halfbadger
    ✭✭✭
    so boring