The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for a active questing/pve guild

dafox187
dafox187
✭✭✭

most of my guilds have not been active im looking to change to a more active one probley one that has a range of players because even though i have had the game pre-launch i dont grind so im still a lvl 32 please post a advertisment for your guild here if you want me to join

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf Help http://www.lonewolfhelp.com/

We have over 420 members and a decent Roster online most times of the day. Our members range from L3 just starting out wet behind the ears to grizzled VR14 veterans of the psychic wars and everything in between. We are laid back and don't require anything of our members but to have fun and help each other out when you can. We do regular events running dungeons and achievements so you don't have to handle that content on your own, if you don't want to.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/152562/lone-wolf-help-na-friendly-casual-cross-faction

If your interested, send me an email in game, that way I have your account name (and it autocompletes in the Roster if I have read the mail) and I can get you on board this evening.

Also, the section our recruitment thread is in is where you will find other guilds that are recruiting, just in case we are not what your looking for.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    Well, why not check these two guilds out, both of them I belong to and are great for what you're looking for:
    WEB - A multi-faction guild that has members at various points through the game, I myself are around the same level as you as I play the same way (complete every quest in an area and read everything before I move on). It's mostly a guild of solo players that's not into PVP but if you're looking for a social guild that's dedicated to events and that's based into the art of stealing and assassination, then this is for you.

The Nephilim - A guild that's full of dedicated members belonging to the EP, it does require an interview to join but once you're in it's a great guild for both PVP and PVE at all times of the day with at least one member doing each. They're are also very social and seem to know their stuff related to the TES lore as well as many areas in ESO, with members in various stages through the game.
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out also The Spirit of Nirn. Our website is thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com We are a multi faction guild with currently 270 members and growing slowly and steadily. Our members are very friendly, helpful and really easy going. You can try us out if you like and apply either on our website or contact me in-game @ellieblue.

Cheers!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.