Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can it be? Is it the real legend himself?

Bahalul
Bahalul
✭✭✭
tpqI3AP.jpg

Remember Wabbajack.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let us raise our staffs on high and Healing Springs in celebration!
    Edited by Teargrants on April 30, 2015 12:34AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well well well... that's someone I have not seen in a long time.

welcome back fixate!:D I do hope you enjoy the:

broken Cc system

Infinite resource builds

nirnhoned making magicka builds obsolete

people not admitting that argonians are the master race
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonians make the best slaves, I admit.

Edited by Teargrants on April 30, 2015 1:04AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Argonians make the best slaves, I admit.

dont make me get my level 42 weak as heck stamina argonian DK come over to... whatever vet campaign you are in... and send you to Sithis!
  • corx3
    corx3
    ✭✭✭
    U WOT
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    It is the same person.

And he never sold his account.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fluffy gonna have to answer for his antics now
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »
    It is the same person.

And he never sold his account.

Ok sorry. I didn't mean to spread misinformation.. was something I just heard..WB Fixate :) Stock up on them cupcakes!
    Edited by Tintinabula on April 30, 2015 3:24AM
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well fengrush came back, and now fixate. The only thing left for the trifecta is the return of Draq Attaq (hope I spelled that right)

Welcome back fixate!

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

people not admitting that argonians are the master race

definitely the worst offence on that list
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB a murder thumbs
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah, the beast is back!! Hope u're ready to get annihilated by those steel tornado crits!

Welcome back fixate ;)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    yahoo it's him, fixate. who is he again? lol
    random pug i think! :P
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <takes screenshot of screenshot>
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you see someone who came back to ESO, you take a screenshot and create a thread on forums....What if everyone would do that ?
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on April 30, 2015 9:34AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    When you see someone who came back to ESO, you take a screenshot and create a thread on forums....What if everyone would do that ?

awe if you played NA instead of EU you'd know. im sure in EU you have legends that were made in the first few months, and then those people quit. If they were to come back wouldnt it be kind of a big deal? i mean dont get me wrong, its not like surprise party worthy but its worth taking 5 seconds to make a forum thread. definatley not as cool as 99 red balloons xD
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it bad that I've played entire time, know 99% of these returners

And never seen this guys name :( teach me somebody :((

EDIT:I facepalmed hes NA not EU
    Edited by Blobsky on April 30, 2015 10:49AM
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Is it bad that I've played entire time, know 99% of these returners

And never seen this guys name :( teach me somebody :((

EDIT:I facepalmed hes NA not EU

I was also like, what, only NA dude I know of is Sypher, but thats cause he makes alot of entertaining vids.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to give you an idea, fixate mate it to Praetorian rank 34 in the first 3months when most people didn't know what Impulse was ;)
    Edited by frozywozy on April 30, 2015 2:01PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Lesspa
    Lesspa
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Just to give you an idea, fixate mate it to Praetorian rank 34 in the first 3months when most people didn't know what Impulse was ;)

Or what a D tick was for that matter.
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He came into my TS channel, tried to ERP, failed. Started screaming to his cat about spray bottles. Logged on. We jumped a resource after yellow and red had fought over it for days, stole a 7k tick. Tried to ERP again, failed. DD was not impressed. Left to go back to WoW. It was a day.
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is naw sunrest and mimiron and moon die
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My posts keep getting deleted for trying to say that he actually did sell his account. Whether or not he took his account back and that's the real Fixate, or it's the same guy who bought it almost a year ago, I don't know. But I talked to the guy who would randomly play on it a while back, and he had no problem in talking about acquiring the account, and he was also terrible. :(
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    My posts keep getting deleted for trying to say that he actually did sell his account. Whether or not he took his account back and that's the real Fixate, or it's the same guy who bought it almost a year ago, I don't know. But I talked to the guy who would randomly play on it a while back, and he had no problem in talking about acquiring the account, and he was also terrible. :(

or... you were trolled
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

He never sold it, he just gave it away for a while to one of his real life friend and he recently got it back. Just like Cheezybread did. I know fixate outside of the game so I can certify it is the real one coming back. :)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

He never sold it, he just gave it away for a while to one of his real life friend and he recently got it back. Just like Cheezybread did. I know fixate outside of the game so I can certify it is the real one coming back. :)

Ty for verifying that he got his account back.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARM!
    *Mic drop*
    /thread
    Edited by Dreyloch on April 30, 2015 3:31PM
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see Casuale and Murder Thumbs again.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicolle was the first sorc I ever saw use negate (back in early Wabba 1.0). After she used it, Fixate killed everyone inside of it with a ground oil-- so I opened up my Dark Magic tab and learned negate.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.