Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legendary Mage v14 Sorcerer Duels - 30+ Minutes of Dueling Footage

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nub
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See you soon tm :wink:
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    As per usual Mage op
    also Mage has good music taste....
    Edited by Juraigr on April 28, 2015 11:01PM
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

I hope you will enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMtHx0DfJgE

zzzzzzzzzz.... turned it off 45 secs in :/
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    Hi all,

Seeing good fights is boring?
    Or perhaps you have been conditioned by your blob to only think that zerging is interesting?

If that is the case, I know of a Konishiki fellow that recently posted a AoE spam zerg video :)
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Seeing good fights is boring?
    Or perhaps you have been conditioned by your blob to only think that zerging is interesting?

If that is the case, I know of a Konishiki fellow that recently posted a AoE spam zerg video :)

lmao, i would reroll from DC to EP if i liked blobbing it up
  • Cyantific87
    Cyantific87
    ✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage Really nice playstyle. I have mages wrath instead of the medium armor skill your using, shuffle? What made you choose that skill instead of a nice finisher? Just for my curiosity? Seems to work very well regardless!
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    nub

<3 cat
    ToRelax wrote: »

Don't write anything, I laugh hilariously when I think about why you're not playing right now. :)
    Juraigr wrote: »
    As per usual Mage op
    also Mage has good music taste....

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it both in terms of audio and visuals. :)
    Hi all,

The first fight is a bit longer but I intentionally included it because it was a very hard fight with a great DK. Why don't you just skip it, you might find some other fights you'll enjoy more. :)

Edit: 45 seconds is not even the first fight, it's still the 1vX fail intro I decided to put in anyway. :)

Also, if you're angry at me because I told you you've made an ignorant comment in another thread, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but you were very wrong about what you said.
    ads1 wrote: »
    @LegendaryMage Really nice playstyle. I have mages wrath instead of the medium armor skill your using, shuffle? What made you choose that skill instead of a nice finisher? Just for my curiosity? Seems to work very well regardless!

I've been seeing people on EU use it but I never really gave it a big thought until I dueled Mr. @Germantrocity and our fights convinced me this is the right thing to do, so I switched out some things and I ended up with it on my resto bar. It's an awesome skill, to demonstrate how great it can be, just pay attention to the first sorc duel and how many overload projectiles it has avoided for me. :)

German, we need to duel again now that my build has evolved further! :)
    Edited by LegendaryMage on April 29, 2015 10:03AM
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    Can't watch it from Germany because of the music used in it :(
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buddy,upload a version without the soundtrack please because germany and gema i just hope i am not in that video
    Edited by ginoboehm on April 29, 2015 1:16PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course you're in it gino, this is 30+ minutes of me chasing you in Cyrodiil and vice-versa! :)

Jk, I'm exporting a raw version without music, need to compress it again and put on youtube. Should be up today, I'll update the thread when it is.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on April 29, 2015 11:34AM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    Why are your arms glowing orange?

Would you believe me if I told you I absolutely have no idea? First I thought it was because of magelight in the past, then I thought it might be shuffle, now I'm just clueless. :) Could be shuffle though, need to test.
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    I'm exporting a raw version without music, need to compress it again and put on youtube. Should be up today, I'll update the thread when it is.

Thank you! ;)
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Would you believe me if I told you I absolutely have no idea? First I thought it was because of magelight in the past, then I thought it might be shuffle, now I'm just clueless. :) Could be shuffle though, need to test.

It's not shuffle, as it was there all the time on PTS already. That, and those blue spikes on my arms sometimes, I have no clue what it's from - don't think it's important, but if someone knows what causes it, it would still be nice to know :) .

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not shuffle, as it was there all the time on PTS already. That, and those blue spikes on my arms sometimes, I have no clue what it's from - don't think it's important, but if someone knows what causes it, it would still be nice to know :) .

Magelight sometimes 'bugs' out and makes you glow blue all around your body instead of having a ball circle around you. I used to recast it until I get that effect because it seemed cool to me. But orange stuff is a mystery to me too.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The orange arm thing is from the champion points in either blocking or crit hit that restores health. I'm on my mobile atm so I can't check for 100% certainty on which it is
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    The orange arm thing is from the champion points in either blocking or crit hit that restores health. I'm on my mobile atm so I can't check for 100% certainty on which it is

Thanks for the info. :)
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually I'm quite sure its from the "Opportunist" Championpoint. Since Mage and Elo (and me) are casters with points into the ritual but "Opportunist" only gets consumed on physical damage the effect often sticks and we get nice glowy arms.
    I myself don't have either of those EP you are talking about but I still get the effect so that would support my thesis.

Anyway @LegendaryMage hurry up with the "german" version ! (I hope i haven't spammed you too much xP )
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »

Actually I'm quite sure its from the "Opportunist" Championpoint. Since Mage and Elo (and me) are casters with points into the ritual but "Opportunist" only gets consumed on physical damage the effect often sticks and we get nice glowy arms.
    I myself don't have either of those EP you are talking about but I still get the effect so that would support my thesis.

Anyway @LegendaryMage hurry up with the "german" version ! (I hope i haven't spammed you too much xP )

knowing zos's penchant for recycling graphics visuals it could be a few things, lol. i will test that on my babysorc and see if it does that as well.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Magelight sometimes 'bugs' out and makes you glow blue all around your body instead of having a ball circle around you. I used to recast it until I get that effect because it seemed cool to me. But orange stuff is a mystery to me too.

Maaaaaage
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all the germans, DOWNLOAD "HOLA UNBLOCKER" and choose any country except germany to log in from.
    or proxtube.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill coment on this later mage^^ must do *** first!
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

Maaaaaage

And him beeing that op without farming cp like crazy. Really cool isn't it?
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video,

I would try Magicka Detonation, Curse combo for some controlled burst, it may make a lot of fights not take 10 minutes against dk's. you have good sustain dps and rely on luck burst damage but try weaving in some controlled burst from behind mines and watch the dk's just stand there not being able to do anything to stop it.

the combo also works really well against nightblades as Magicka Detonation pulls Nightblades out of cloak at the end of the cast and they dont really have good heals or shields so just doing it over and over the fight will end much faster.
    Edited by cozmon3c_ESO on April 29, 2015 5:02PM
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm impressed to see your dueling style isn't carried by ball of lightning like so many other dueling sorcs, +1!

Suru
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the kind words guys!

German version with no soundtracks is up at https://youtu.be/p8xIcV0dNik
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the orange light around your arms comes from roll dodging with the steed passive phase (?) [the one that gives you xxx AR for 3 seconds after rolling]
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

the orange light around your arms comes from roll dodging with the steed passive phase (?) [the one that gives you xxx AR for 3 seconds after rolling]

I have all warrior points into Bastion, so if that was true, it wouldn't be the only thing causing it.

Edit: Removed old draft...
    Edited by ToRelax on April 29, 2015 11:01PM

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure wether you know wich blue effect I mean, I'm not talking about the one you see even when the orb does show up. It's like
    Doesn't happen to me as often as the orange thing though.
    Tankqull wrote: »

I have all warrior points into Bastion, so if that was true, it wouldn't be the only thing causing it.

at 3:04min his arms started glowing orange after recasting shuffle as it seems wich triggers the phase effect aswell. but as horribly buged as the cue system in this game is in the end it could be killing a glowworm accidently aswell :P
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"