The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

when is beta over

Valnas
Valnas
✭✭✭✭
Is there a release date ?
Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
valnäs EP nb
opHotterslol AD dk
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We left alpha?
    Edited by Soulac on April 28, 2015 8:45AM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    We left alpha?

:trollface:
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    Is there a release date ?

Awesome
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    posting in a legendary thread.

Also: IBTL
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've heard there were some issues on the production side of things. Not sure when the beta will end/game will be released.

gHb514s.jpg
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fixed the camerabug after repairing a wall! Hope! Hope for leaving this beta after more than one year!
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS decided a long time ago to break the mold when they chose to create ESO. They didn't want it to be another "WoW Clone" and after long hours of brainstorming realized that all casual gamers are jealous of people who are game testers. They then decided to design a game that was permanently in testing mode with constant problems, broken abilities/Classes, completely unfinished game mechanics, etc, just to see the reactions they would get from Players. The testing session is ongoing and results will be in within the next few years as to whether this new MMO design "worked" in the eyes of the developers.
  • ZOS_AlexD
    Hi everyone. We ask that all threads that are created for discussion involve constructive criticism or feedback or helps furthers discussion about ESOTU. This thread does not appear to be adding to any discussion and is not helpful in any way. For that reason, we are closing it. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.