The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unable to enter any Dungeons.

Orsey
Orsey
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know any way to fix this, or is this a bug on ESO's end? Whenever I try and enter a dungeon, it says "Failed to jump, Veteran Rank is too high" or something like that, I'm lvl 33, and it's keeping me from doing the lore book achievs, dungeon achievs, undaunted quest line.

Does anyone know a fix for this, or has anyone ran into the same problem?
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    Group up with a veteran rank player and let him switch the group's dungeon mode to normal. This can be done in the group window.

Your dungeon mode is stuck on veteran because you previously grouped with a veteran player who set it that way. You are no veteran and can't change the setting yourself
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • Orsey
    Orsey
    Soul Shriven
    Glierhuin wrote: »
    Group up with a veteran rank player and let him switch the group's dungeon mode to normal. This can be done in the group window.

Your dungeon mode is stuck on veteran because you previously grouped with a veteran player who set it that way. You are no veteran and can't change the setting yourself

I'll give that a try when I get home from work.
  • Orsey
    Orsey
    Soul Shriven
    It worked. hopefully if others have this problem, and find this thread, this will solve their problem.