Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feeding without gaining bounty?

daocwiz1b14_ESO
daocwiz1b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Is there a way for me to NOT pay 54 gold every time I feed, please? I want to be upstanding i Promise!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to suck the life force out of someone, but you want to be Upstanding while doing so? I will try for a little while to wrap my head around that concept. Not holding out much hope, but I will try all the same.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes - feed on a hostile humanoid instead of an innocent civilian. If you're EP, a great place for this is right near the Fort Arand Wayshrine in Stonefalls. There are always enemy soldiers right nearby - just sneak behind them and feed on one. Bonus: they're low enough level that even the lowest level vamps should have no problem at all fighting them.

There are probably similarly good locations for AD and DC vamps to feed without getting bounties, but I don't know where because I don't have a DC vamp, and my AD vamp never feeds - only my EP vamp feeds.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • daocwiz1b14_ESO
    daocwiz1b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    You want to suck the life force out of someone, but you want to be Upstanding while doing so? I will try for a little while to wrap my head around that concept. Not holding out much hope, but I will try all the same.

unhelpful feedback is unhelpful, thanks though
  • daocwiz1b14_ESO
    daocwiz1b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Yes - feed on a hostile humanoid instead of an innocent civilian. If you're EP, a great place for this is right near the Fort Arand Wayshrine in Stonefalls. There are always enemy soldiers right nearby - just sneak behind them and feed on one. Bonus: they're low enough level that even the lowest level vamps should have no problem at all fighting them.

There are probably similarly good locations for AD and DC vamps to feed without getting bounties, but I don't know where because I don't have a DC vamp, and my AD vamp never feeds - only my EP vamp feeds.

thank you for answering my question! you rock!
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one question, Why feed at all?
    Stage 4 vampire gets more bonuses then a Stage 1.
    It seems better to never feed as a vampire and get the cheaper costing skills.

(Until they change it and make Stage 4 vampires KOS, but they will never do that)
    Edited by Natjur on April 27, 2015 9:55PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Just one question, Why feed at all?
    Stage 4 vampire gets more bonuses then a Stage 1.
    It seems better to never feed as a vampire and get the cheaper costing skills.

(Until they change it and make Stage 4 vampires KOS, but they will never do that)
    My AD vampire doesn't feed for exactly that reason, but then he's a power-mad daedra-summoning monster, with a banekin pet and a nightmare mount. My EP vampire, on the other hand, cares more about being able to fit into society, so she tries to stay at stage 1, or stage 2 at the worst, where she can still pass for a normal dunmer.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)