Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TeamSpeak3 Elder Scrolls Online - Icon Pack

Sneak_Thief
Sneak_Thief
✭✭✭✭
I decided to make some ESO icons for teamspeak3 servers since I have yet to see any. Feel free to use these if you wish. I've included some photos to show you what they look like. They are the majority of icons used in ESO. I made a black and a transparent background set. I know they work with ts3, not sure about other voice servers.
I made these for my own personal use, but thought I would share in case anyone thought it would be nice to have

Download - Black

Download - Transparent

gPdHJma.png
Example:
4usdN9w.png

Enjoy.

tinyurl.com/TS3-ESO
tinyurl.com/ESO-Icons
Edited by Sneak_Thief on June 30, 2015 4:16PM
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for Viewing.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's very cool - thanks for doing this! Now to figure out how to actually use them... I'm a total TS noob :/
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    That's very cool - thanks for doing this! Now to figure out how to actually use them... I'm a total TS noob :/

Me too. But you have to be an admin to change then icons since it will change it for anyone who joins your ts. If you are an admin just put the icons in any folder really, and when you go to change an icon on your TS just upload all the icons at once (click the first, and shift click the last). And they will remain in your icon box for any other icon you change.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on April 26, 2015 10:44PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Me too. But you have to be an admin to change then icons since it will change it for anyone who joins your ts. If you are an admin just put the icons in any folder really, and when you go to change an icon on your TS just upload all the icons at once (click the first, and shift click the last). And they will remain in your icon box for any other icon you change.
    Awesome, thanks! I am the owner of the TS server for my small guild, so I'll be able to do it for that server.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done. Who knows, maybe soon ZOS can add these to the crown store and pay you .002% :)
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updated