The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sypher and Aetcha - Duo Nightblade 2vX Gameplay/Commentary

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    lol I thought immunity was 4 seconds. My bad. :/ If someone could clarify how long CC break free immunity is that'd be great. :)

Its 100% 4 seconds. And I think the immunity should kick in once you break the fear, not when it affects you. This would fix many issues.

I looked it up, having watched the timer in some videos it's consistently 8 seconds on break and 5 second when a CC is not broken and gives auto CC immunity. You tested this before commenting in a thread were it was already clear we need a test :) ?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again a thread turned into a fear QQ fest lol.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they have excellent coordination and complement each other well, but even though they are steadily owning people left and right something about this video isn't as entertaining as his other videos to me. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Issues with fear are another story altogether.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    Just wanted to interrupt the de-railing to let Sypher know that I liked his video.

Carry on :|

Lol, Thank you!
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Bashev wrote: »
    perma fear is so broken...and two NBs alternating fear is just silly..really not worth your time battling NBs who depend that much on fear. They should at least make the invulnerability from break free last ten seconds . 1 second to realize you're feared..a second to cast break free..a second to find your target....2 seconds to close the gap and try to dps or immobilize the NB..feared again.

So players using the good skills at their disposal are a waste of time. Got it.
    But you do realize you already get 8 sec cc immunity after break free, right?
    It is not 8 seconds!

5 second auto immunity, 8 second on break, I am pretty sure. Feel free to proof me wrong, always good to learn something new.

On break it is 8 seconds, the 4 or 5 i hear is when people dont break probably.

Suru
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    perma fear is so broken...and two NBs alternating fear is just silly..really not worth your time battling NBs who depend that much on fear. They should at least make the invulnerability from break free last ten seconds . 1 second to realize you're feared..a second to cast break free..a second to find your target....2 seconds to close the gap and try to dps or immobilize the NB..feared again.

It is not 8 seconds!

5 second auto immunity, 8 second on break, I am pretty sure. Feel free to proof me wrong, always good to learn something new.

there is no auto on fear, if you dont break it you can get feared again right away as long as they wait until it ends its full duration to cast it again
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »

It is not 8 seconds!

there is no auto on fear, if you dont break it you can get feared again right away as long as they wait until it ends its full duration to cast it again

Just tested and it gives immunity even if you don't cc break.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    Nala_ wrote: »
    perma fear is so broken...and two NBs alternating fear is just silly really not worth your time battling NBs who depend that much on fear. They should at least make the invulnerability from break free last ten seconds . 1 second to realize you're feared..a second to cast break free..a second to find your target....2 seconds to close the gap and try to dps or immobilize the NB..feared again.

It is not 8 seconds!

Just tested and it gives immunity even if you don't cc break.

From what I've experienced (not serious tests tho) if you are feared when holding block and don't release your block key during the fear, you don't get cc immunity (exactly as in 1.5, but you dont mitigate damages from block). If you release block or if you arent blocking when the NB uses fear, you will get an auto cc immunity.

Edited by Erondil on April 26, 2015 9:14AM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

From what I've experienced (not serious tests tho) if you are feared when holding block and don't release your block key during the fear, you don't get cc immunity (exactly as in 1.5, but you dont mitigate damages from block). If you release block or if you arent blocking when the NB uses fear, you will get an auto cc immunity.

Must be ZOS answer to the permablockers. Working as intended, I say :wink:
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

I don't even know why that guy compare any other class skill with nightblade fear. When you are feared by a nightblade, you cannot hold block and you die in 1second if you don't cc break in time (which is glitched btw). When you talon someone, he can still hold block and is perfectly fine. so yeah.. waste of efforts from his part.

When you break fear, you get immunity.

Nice try on your part though. You must be getting upset because you get feared when spamming your talons.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)