The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing option for Stamina NB?

zeitzbachrwb17_ESO
I am planning to remake a NB again just to fit my need of making a char based on another char I have so it means playing a Khajit NB instead of an Argonian NB.

And compared to playing derp Templar, I used to suffer greatly on soloing PvE with NB on bosses due to the lack of a good self-heal regen as NB primary source of healing is "kill them before they kill you" burst heal type. If the bosses don't summon adds then I can't solo it because the boss will just whack me to death first unless my time on templar where I just mash Puncturing sweep and the quick heal.

So is there any good option for healing on NB at least so I can stay alive long enough to solo pretty much every open-world group bosses? The only one I see being great is Vigor from alliance war but getting Assault to 10 on a new char is going to be such a pain.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, one of the best options you have is to use 2 handers and take rally. You can also go killer blade, reaper mark combo but thats mostly what you can do.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • zeitzbachrwb17_ESO
    Right now, one of the best options you have is to use 2 handers and take rally. You can also go killer blade, reaper mark combo but thats mostly what you can do.

Rally certainly does look interesting. Does the effect wear off if I change weapon back to dual wield or bow? Stacked regen might work to help me tank bosses.
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I'm using the following set-up on my two-handed stamina Nightblade: Brawler, wrecking blow, ambush, forward momentum, evil hunter and flawless dawnbreaker as my ultimate and I have been able to complete veteran WBs and Dolmens solo.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rally effects stay even when u switch bars so its a real bonus skill to have. As a stamina nb, I use Rally, Wrecking Blow, Shadowy Disguise, Mirage and Killer's Blade. Cc wise, either wreck or shadow cloak will keep them occupied while you spam wreck or killer's blade.

If you do go dw on the other bar, use lotus fan instead of ambush, spam steel tornado. The dw passive works really well with solo pve since most mobs will be stunned or snared or disorientEd. Keep Using reapers mark on the weakest mob and watch your health go back up as you spam steel tornado.

With soul tether as your ultimate.. Amazing group dps.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!