The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Might of the Guild/Insta Frags

Jakx
Jakx
✭✭✭✭✭
Quick question: does the 20% dmg buff from Might of the Guild stack with the 20% dmg buff from instant Crystal Frag proc?

I've been playing under the assumption it stacks and I am pretty sure it does but I was thinking about how they recently standardized buffs so I am second guessing myself.

Joined September 2013
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its two different buffs so they will stack. The ones that dont are the ones that has either Major or minor prefix.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not that powerful since you still need to cast a mages guild skill before being able to use that 20% Increase. And the crystal fragments 20% Increase only affects the free cast.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entropy gives out 20% spell dmg too.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entrophy is major sorcery. It stacks with might of the guild and crystal frags buff. It will also stack with another ability that has minor sorcery and major prophecy.

Of Wolf and Raven