The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

For those of you who get upset that groups don't pick up every LFG in zone.

• PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, why was my post edited for cursing and profanity? lol I don't even swear? And the whole OP looks exactly how I typed it..

EDIT: Oh I see what they took out, though I don't really see it as a curse word..
    Edited by PeggymoeXD on April 25, 2015 5:23AM
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Da Sandman on April 25, 2015 6:53AM
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »
    Pvp grouping is the most boring thing ever. You die every five minutes, You get crappy xp, and you r treated like you were working at Mc Donald by petty leaders they think they know war tactics better than Julius Ceasar.I just cant understand why people want to pvp group. You are so much better having fun on your own.

"Not for nothing" but why then did you bother spending 2,000 crowns to unlock the PvP forums
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pvp grouping is the most boring thing ever. You die every five minutes, You get crappy xp, and you r treated like you were working at Mc Donald by petty leaders they think they know war tactics better than Julius Ceasar.I just cant understand why people want to pvp group. You are so much better having fun on your own.

Sounds like you just had a bad experience with an abysmal group and leader. I encourage you to try again and find a group that maybe isn't led by McDonald's Julius Caesar.
    Edited by Draxys on April 25, 2015 8:52AM

rip decibel
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TE You should not stop invinting randoms because of bad experiences. Gaming business is not the outside world and many gamers can't control their feelings. By the way, there are also "normal" players (that do not deviate too much from social conventions).
    If someone breaks a rule once, you should still try to look at the broader picture: did he behave less well mannered just one time, or regularly!?
    If someone is not following the raid, he could have technical problems with the game? Is he AFK? Is he scouting? Is he so drunken that he follows the wrong people? We do not know what is happening on the other side of the computers, so we are not in a position to judge people!

Of course, in this case, if s.o. starts spamming, etc.This is too much.
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is going to sound weird from someone who out of stubbornness is 100% AD on 4 characters... but my #1 rule when joining a PvP group is just to stay on crown.

i do seem to be the exception... the few crowns that i have been with that actually try and make a difference in PvP usually tell me its odd to see someone they pugged follow so well...

this has lead to some rather interesting shenanigans.

one group that had trailed to almost nothing, just a few members had one that managed to survive inside a keep with a scroll in it after a random push... i ran up and waited as crown said until we were sure the keep had mostly been left behind.. guy picked up the scroll and beelined out of there with just 2 of us at first, and we managed to run it all the way back to temple. (picking up lots of surprised randoms on the way)

so ya, im weird... i listen to crown, more often than not if they are trying to lead, it will be interesting at least. (even the epic fails)
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Um ok, definitely sounds like you have had really bad experiences with bad pugs/pug leaders.

There are a lot of decent pugs and pug leaders out there, and maybe try forming your own team, it is hardly boring fighting with people, either pugs or organised groups. And if in a pug or organised group, or when I lead a group, the AP is plentiful.

And in reference to your last two statements is 1, its PvP so fighting can take many forms and a organised group is infinitely more effective than a one man army. And 2, about more fun fighting by yourself, um ok, have fun with that hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access