Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steam Forum access PLEASE!!

davidcommons
davidcommons
Soul Shriven
Hi Guys,
Is there any way zenimax can grant steam forum access to those of us that have been players since beta? I understand the logic initially as there was a flood of "hate posting" from ex players for whatever reason, however there are many of us that read the forums and despair at not being able to offer advice or link up with fellow players that bought through steam.
now its just B2P there are many more players that we could join forces, punishing those good loyal players for the sake of a few bad apples is negative thinking.

DC
I live in ESO. I do sometimes play a game called "Real Life" but its no match.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was Valve that wouldn't allow it, not ZOS.
  • Misa
    Misa
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS turned the ESO steam forum off so that you need the game (on steam) to be able to write there yeah
    Edited by Misa on April 23, 2015 8:07PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you want access to the steam forumn?
    I keep posting there and telling players to come to theses forums instead as theses are active.
  • Stigma311
    Stigma311
    I had to contact ZOS support two days ago get forum access. I am also a steam user
    Edited by Stigma311 on April 24, 2015 12:30AM
  • SIN-X
    SIN-X
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys,
    Is there any way zenimax can grant steam forum access to those of us that have been players since beta? I understand the logic initially as there was a flood of "hate posting" from ex players for whatever reason, however there are many of us that read the forums and despair at not being able to offer advice or link up with fellow players that bought through steam.
    now its just B2P there are many more players that we could join forces, punishing those good loyal players for the sake of a few bad apples is negative thinking.

DC

Not sure I follow. There was and still is a lot of truthful "this is bugged/broken" post as well there should be you know...science there ARE. Calling people bad apples for sharing a issue is a little fanboy.
    X-SINISTER-X v14 NB
    "DEATH WAITS IN THE DARK"