Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

returning player

dakyd23
dakyd23
I played a little when the game launched but due to life it had to be shelved. I am now getting g back I to it and I know you can be in five guilds, but I would like to find a guild that is casual and also helpful since I will have a lot of questions since I have not played in over a year.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    If you're playing on Ebonheart Pact, we're always accepting new members! We sound to be exactly what you're looking for casually!

Check out our official recruitment post here on the ESO forums!

The Ebonheart Blades - (PvP/PvE) EP Recruitment Post
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    dakyd23 wrote: »
    I played a little when the game launched but due to life it had to be shelved. I am now getting g back I to it and I know you can be in five guilds, but I would like to find a guild that is casual and also helpful since I will have a lot of questions since I have not played in over a year.

Hey if your playing Daggerfall Covenant Then feel free to msg me and i'll send you an invite, I have a guild that started up with a friend, its a casual gaming guild, we do quest,boss and dungeon run help and play casually. only real is were respectful to each other.
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL