Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Official Discussion Thread for "The ESOTU Console Beta Starts Tomorrow!"

• mikebarth6885ub17_ESO
    mikebarth6885ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for letting us know invites will be going out tomorrow as well I've been waiting a long year for this beta
  • NightOwl68
    NightOwl68
    ✭✭
    *crossing fingers* B)
  • emopyronecrosis
    Crossing my fingers as well, been waiting for this since I played on PC 'round June of last year actually, signed up then, hopefully I can get a console beta myself.

Thus far though, no Code ;-;
  • Monitor2112
    I signed up for the beta long, long ago. Got the survey and paid my $20. Still hoping. I've been obsessively refreshing my email since around noon cst.

I did beta the PC version too, but didn't get to play much of he live release before my PC was stolen in a burglery. My machine now barely meets the minimum standards, so I have been anxiously waiting for the PS4 version to come out.

These next 6 weeks are gonna be torture! That's regardless If I get an invite.
  • Fhaerron
    Fhaerron
    ✭✭✭
    Hawk269 wrote: »
    Can you share what resolution and what frame rate each version is running? What are the differences for each version (draw distance etc.).

My Wife got a Beta Key for the Xbox One, but we also have a PS4 and would like to try both, but since Beta keys are very limited, I doubt we will be able to try both. We only have a short time to choose since we both qualify for the transfer and buying the game for $20.00. We just want to be able to chose the best version for us.

I have no idea for ESO but for most other games Xone has got 720/900P resolution while PS4 has got 1080P resolution both 30FPS.
    Draw distance might be about 50, extra advanced lightning might have reduced quality and maybe a less intensive AA and shadows medium or high.

That's what I think at least...

And for the 3th time can somebody please tell me if those screenshots (on the info page) are taken on Console or PC, ultra settings or edited?
    I run the game using 1080P and ultra settings and it looks way better then what I see in my game.
  • drew_inTX
    drew_inTX
    Soul Shriven
    drew_inTX wrote: »
    I redeemed my code for PS4, system said I needed to free up space, so I did. Went back to the store and the download screen was gone, it had reverted to store home. Went to library to download, but the option does not exist for this game. What shall I do?

I figured it out! I went to the ps store web site & was allowed to tell it to download to ps4
  • Daniel_NZ
    Daniel_NZ
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno

I'm so excited for this beta, I hope I get a key!

Just wondering if you can confirm, will those of us who had the beta survey email sent to us by the community manager Gina Bruno have every bit as much chance at getting a key as people who received the beta survey email from the automated system? I definitely signed up for the beta over a year ago but didn't receive a survey email until Gina Bruno very kindly helped myself (and a few others in the same boat) out by sending us the survey email, which I completed well before the cutoff date of 20th April.

Thanks!
    Edited by Daniel_NZ on April 23, 2015 12:08PM
  • skidpro
    skidpro
    yup, downloading now:) I am so happy..., question shall I link my PC-PS4 account and when the game comes to ps4 (I paid for £12.99 digital transfer from pc to ps4) will I need download the ESOTU again?
    skidpro
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    Daniel_NZ wrote: »

Just wondering if you can confirm, will those of us who had the beta survey email sent to us by the community manager Gina Bruno have every bit as much chance at getting a key as people who received the beta survey email from the automated system? I definitely signed up for the beta over a year ago but didn't receive a survey email until Gina Bruno very kindly helped myself (and a few others in the same boat) out by sending us the survey email, which I completed well before the cutoff date of 20th April.

Thanks!

They already mentioned that not everyone that received the survey will receive the BETA invite, and if they sent you the survey personally because of some technical issue then you're probably no more special than the rest of us, I.. I.. I mean them =(

Edit*
    I just re read your question, never mind. Good luck!
    Edited by ch1no92 on April 23, 2015 1:00PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Thanks!

You have just as good as a chance as anyone else who completed the survey, even if you got it a bit later than others. That said, please understand that not everyone who received the survey will receive a code.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Daniel_NZ
    Daniel_NZ
    ch1no92 wrote: »

Thanks!

They already mentioned that not everyone that received the survey will receive the BETA invite, and if they sent you the survey personally because of some technical issue then you're probably no more special than the rest of us, I.. I.. I mean them =(

Edit*
    I just re read your question, never mind. Good luck!

Yeah sorry, I was only meaning that I hope we do have as good a chance, not that I think we should have a better chance. Seeing as the system missed us the first time :p

Good luck to all who are refreshing their emails with baited breath!
  • Daniel_NZ
    Daniel_NZ

Thanks!

You have just as good as a chance as anyone else who completed the survey, even if you got it a bit later than others. That said, please understand that not everyone who received the survey will receive a code.

Awesome, thanks Gina!
  • Mirra_Halfelven
    Mirra_Halfelven
    ✭✭✭
    have the last of the invites been sent out yet?
    Mirra Halfelven, Templar Troublemaker
    Daggerfall Covenant - PS4 NA
    PSN: Scooby_609
  • gooner_mitchub17_ESO
    gooner_mitchub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    have the last of the invites been sent out yet?

I was just about to ask this too, it's killing me not having an invite and would like to be put out of my misery if the last invites have gone out.
  • NightOwl68
    NightOwl68
    ✭✭
    According to twitter they are still sending them out.

https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/591238340537671681
    Edited by NightOwl68 on April 23, 2015 1:54PM
  • darkshad909ub17_ESO
    I still haven't got invite either
  • darkshad909ub17_ESO
    I got invite to the beta for the PC but never could play so hope they will sent me one for Xbox one soon thou
  • skidpro
    skidpro
    Internal error logging in Is there an issue with servers atm?
    skidpro
  • darkshad909ub17_ESO
    Oh I had no problems if sign in
  • himmelreichbub17_ESO
    himmelreichbub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If I filled out the survey yesterday was it too late to get an invite to the xbox one beta?
  • ch1no92
    ch1no92
    ✭✭
    If I filled out the survey yesterday was it too late to get an invite to the xbox one beta?

yes, they are not accepting any more applications
  • darkshad909ub17_ESO
    Still hopeing to get a code
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey folks,

As of 11:45AM EDT, all beta invites have now been sent out.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Ruthven
    Ruthven
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

As of 11:45AM EDT, all beta invites have now been sent out.
    Oh well. :'(

Enjoy the beta, guys!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We have just completed sending out all invites to the ESOTU console beta. For those that received an invite, we'll be opening a section of the forums for feedback and bug reports shortly.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • EJRose83
    EJRose83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....... and of course my inbox is empty still =/
    - Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
    - Xbox One Console Transferer
    - Gamer Tag: EJRose83
    - Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • Mr_Gallows
    Mr_Gallows
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah sucks. Ordered the PS4 transfer, so had hoped that would help. But I didn't even recieve a survey.
  • Kayotic
    Kayotic
    ✭✭
    Welp.. guess its back to neverwinter. fml.../_/,
  • Sl1ckTh1ef
    Mr_Gallows wrote: »
    Yeah sucks. Ordered the PS4 transfer, so had hoped that would help. But I didn't even receive a survey.

yeah same here. .. shame. Really wanted to help test out the PS4 version :(
  • Wahrfar3
    Wahrfar3
    Soul Shriven
    I got my code for the xbox one beta when I went back to get the code it was deleted.... What do I do plz help