The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for someone to level with on Aldmeri Dominion faction

Jurassic2MyJohn
Jurassic2MyJohn
Soul Shriven
My user name is ( Jurassic Johnn ) I am level 8 almost 9 and looking for people to level with. so hit me up.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this, stand in Vulkhel Gaurd or Skywatch and use Zone Chat and say LFG Grinding or LFG Questing and you will probably find some people that way. Note, Questing is really the fastest way to level, and quite frankly, if you do the content you will level up as fast as you need to.

But, you can grind mobs if you just want levels and skip the content, but the content rewards will be useless to you and the mobs you kill for those quests will not give you any experience if your over-leveled.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Try this, stand in Vulkhel Gaurd or Skywatch and use Zone Chat and say LFG Grinding or LFG Questing and you will probably find some people that way. Note, Questing is really the fastest way to level, and quite frankly, if you do the content you will level up as fast as you need to.

But, you can grind mobs if you just want levels and skip the content, but the content rewards will be useless to you and the mobs you kill for those quests will not give you any experience if your over-leveled.

Just a friendly reminder that the console beta is starting. The OP might have been asking for that. We don't know if console will have zone chat at all.

Maybe it would be a good plan to get ZOS to make a sticky in the players helping players section to always state the platform (pc, xbox, ps) when asking for help.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU