The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Blades of Vengance - [NA] [Oceanic] [PVE / PvP] [Endgame] [Casual] [Mature]

RansynBloodway
original.png?1425513644
Blades of Vengeance (BoV) is an Australian Aldmeri Dominion guild for The Elder Scrolls Online (TESO). We have been active since the ESO Open Beta and since then have been an ever growing, active community. Our primary goal as a guild is to pull together a group of people who enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online, and build them into a tight knit community of gamers.

We accept players from all over the world, however be aware that our events are scheduled for Australian (GMT+10) time and also note that all of our events are for characters in the Aldmeri Dominion faction. Our aim with the guild population is to keep the numbers below 200 members, and at this point we average between 20 to 40 people online most nights, with over 100 members online in the past 7 days.

We are a very social and laid back guild, and while some of the more "hardcore" ESO players may consider us a "casual" guild, we are anything but.

We use a TS3 server as our means of voice chat and encourage our guild members to log on as much as possible - even when there are no events scheduled. We have a number of people who are on TS3 every night and it is a great way to further enjoy the social aspect of the game, and have a laugh!

Along with our TS3 server and guild website we also have a Facebook page and a small - but growing - Steam community for those who like to take a break from the rigours of Tamriel, but still keep in touch with the guild.

Blades of Vengeance has a very strong and active guild community, and together there is nothing we can't accomplish.
original.png?1425513449

We are very organised and our Event calendar consists of at least 1 scheduled PvP night per week, along with one general PVE night - ranging from Vet / Normal dungeons to Skyshard collecting and Delve / Dolmen clearing.

Our weekly ESO events are rounded off with guild Trials running at least once a week. These Trials runs are scheduled to go for 2 hours and the Raid Leaders try their best to keep the group moving and progressing, while still being able to have some banter going back and forth in voice comms.
original.png?1425513449

We have a very drawn out 25 step application process..... Not. Getting into the guild is simple. Click HERE to apply to the guild directly from our Applications page on the BoV website, or contact me in game. My account name is @RansynBloodway.

Please visit the guild website for more details on us. It can be found at bov.shivtr.com
Edited by RansynBloodway on March 6, 2015 2:43AM
Ransyn Bloodway - Guildmaster of Blades of Vengeance
SEXY, DANGEROUS, HAAAAAAAAS!
bov.shivtr.com
  • RansynBloodway
    With the release of 1.6, I decided it was time to start a fresh Guild Recruitment post. If you are interested in seeing our old post and all the history in it, check it out HERE.
    bov.shivtr.com
  • RansynBloodway
    So while BoV has been a little quiet in the previous months, B2P seems to have breathed new life into the guild again. We have a lot of returning players logging in, and our Event calendar is ramping up once more. It's a good time to get in with the guild if you're looking for a Casual Oceanic AD guild, so hit us up on the website (bov.shivtr.com) or online to join in the fun!
    bov.shivtr.com
  • Anoteros
    Anoteros
    ✭✭✭✭
    sounds interesting.
    Just started on AD side with a friend and was wondering if there were any Oceanic guilds on AD :)
  • RansynBloodway
    Heya @Anoteros. Not sure how many of us Oceanic guilds are left on the AD side of the fence, but there are plenty of players still. :) BoV is nice and active.

Let me know if you and your friend would like to join the mad house. :)
    bov.shivtr.com
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anoteros wrote: »
    sounds interesting.
    Just started on AD side with a friend and was wondering if there were any Oceanic guilds on AD :)

Great group of people in the guild, helpful, social, good at PvP too. Highly recommended!

Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Anoteros
    Anoteros
    ✭✭✭✭
    added you to contacts Ransyn.
    Is anyone online atm?
  • RansynBloodway
    I'm just logging back in now mate.
    bov.shivtr.com
  • RansynBloodway
    30 new recruits in the past 4 days. Apparently a lot of people are coming back to ESO again. Lol
    bov.shivtr.com
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    30 new recruits in the past 4 days. Apparently a lot of people are coming back to ESO again. Lol

And they're coming to BoV!!
    Gotta be that awesome video...HiiiiiiiYAaaahhhh! HAAaaa!
    Member~ NZAD
  • RansynBloodway
    With 80 new recruits coming into the guild in the past 10 days, and from everything I heard from people, I'm going to tentatively say that Blades of Vengeance is the most active and biggest Oceanic Guild (possibly even the ONLY) Oceanic AD guild on the NA server at this point. If anyone knows different, let me know.

That being said we've hit 200 active members now and I don't think I've seen the amount of people online dip below 20 at any one point in the past week - even in our off times.

We had a full 24 guild members come into Cyrodiil with us last week, our 2 Trials nights both filled up very quickly, we had 5 full guild groups go into the Vet Pledge on our scheduled dungeon night (also have constant unscheduled groups running Vet dungeons on a nightly basis). Our "Fun Run" event was a blast and people are filling the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild Contracts (check out the website for more info on these - bov.shivtr.com) quicker than I can get new ones up!

All in all, the guild is humming along!

Hit us up on the website or shoot me a message in game if you think you would like to join in the fun.

Handle: @RansynBloodway
    Websitebov.shivtr.com
    bov.shivtr.com
  • john.crabtree73b14_ESO
    john.crabtree73b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very interested. I'm an AD character, I am an American but I work until midnight my time which puts me at good times to raid with aussies. I tried to message you in-game and I am not quite sure what happened (I'm a nublet) but my messages arent showing up on my screen. Please message me @IFMJohn.
  • RansynBloodway
    Hey John! Sounds good mate. Probably didn't work as I'm not online right now. I'll see if I can catch you once I'm online tonight.
    bov.shivtr.com
  • AcheronLoki
    AcheronLoki
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy, I've been reading about Blades of Vengeance and it sounds like the kind of guild I would like and really participate in. I've been playing MMO games for years and really enjoying ESO. I'm an Aussie on the east coast and can play most days/nights. Really want to get to end game but lack of people to play with is holding me back. I've added your handle in game and hope to hear from you!
  • RansynBloodway
    Heya Loki. I'll track you down in game tonight mate. :)
    bov.shivtr.com
  • RansynBloodway
    Just a bump to get us back to the first page.
    bov.shivtr.com
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very interested. I'm an AD character, I am an American but I work until midnight my time which puts me at good times to raid with aussies. I tried to message you in-game and I am not quite sure what happened (I'm a nublet) but my messages arent showing up on my screen. Please message me @IFMJohn.

I also am a USA late night khat. That makes it a perfect fit for me, though I joined for the Oceanic humor, good naturedness of Aussie's and the kind leadership of Ransyn.
    For those in other timezones, I've always found someone online playing regardless of the hour.

Guild Mates have been especially welcoming and helpful to returning players. Answering those odd questions & sending materials or gear as needed...look us up!

jnowq.jpg
    Member~ NZAD
  • Daze_Raelstorm
    Daze_Raelstorm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm a RL friend of Acheron-Loki. He'd been sniffing around for a guild for a bit before joining you so I'd like to join, myself. Played on release but stopped due to moving and having no net for a while, recently returned with the game going F2P.
  • RansynBloodway
    Sounds good to me mate!
    bov.shivtr.com
  • Scythiss
    Scythiss
    Hey guys, I'm a returning player and I would like to join this guild if you will accept me. I'm a very active player now, and I hope this guild is very active.
  • RansynBloodway
    Hey Scythiss. Sounds good mate. I'll track you down in game.
    bov.shivtr.com
  • Scythiss
    Scythiss
    for sure, my account name is scythiss1 in game.
  • RansynBloodway
    Still here. Still going strong. The guild has an average of 40 to 50 people online each night and I'm betting that by the end of the week, the guild will have grown to over 250 members.

Hit us up if you would like to join in!
    bov.shivtr.com
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Though we are a primarily Oceania Guild there are many active members during all time zones. We have a goodly group of us in the USA on as well.

If you're looking for a guild that feels like a good family, welcoming you when you come in the room, glad to help you with what you think are silly questions, able to help you learn PvP - then this guild is for you.

If you're looking for Vet mode (hard) Undaunted runs, a regular trial night and an expectation that you can perform when asked we have that too. You can learn with a lower group then progress to the hard mode folks. We are not elite. But we do have some of the best in the game.

If you're looking for fun beyond what Tamriel offers, we have our own Thieves guild challenges, our own Dark Brotherhood contracts and more.

We have fun, we have fun together and we have Haaaaas ( for what that means see the guild video). Then contact @RansynBloodway in game or go to our website to apply>>http://bov.shivtr.com

[a personal side note]
    If you're looking to join a guild and not give back in kind, to raid the bank for your gain you've come to the wrong place. We care. We are vigilant, there is no drama, the guild is in a great leaders hand.

[edited because kyti claws no type url code right]
    Edited by SLy_Kyti on April 21, 2015 3:59AM
    Member~ NZAD
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Will you guys have any goals to broaden out to console, more specifically PS4 upon its release?
  • RansynBloodway
    Hey @Nuahs85. No unfortunately, we are purely a PC guild, and I haven't heard any of the guildies talking about moving to Console.
    bov.shivtr.com
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcoming a lot of new players into the game lately, also helping those that are returning.
    If you are tired of doing content solo, having Pick Up Groups leaving in the middle of battle or boss fight. If you think you have something to offer a good group of people to make our (and your) playtime better or more fun, let us know!
    We'd like to meet you.
    http://bov.shivtr.com
    Member~ NZAD
  • RansynBloodway
    Hey all!

I'm drunk so this seems like a PERFECTLY good time to put up a guild recruitment message... Apologies for the spelling mistakes.

So! If the following soundsgood to you, you should join:

- If you like a drunkard for a GM.
    - If you like 1 or more PvP Events per week.
    - If you are interested in a guild that runs 2 full guild Trials groups 2 nights per week.
    - If you like random other events to keep things interesting.
    - If you play during Oceanic Prime Time on Aldmeri Dominion
    - If... I'm running out of ideas here...

Basically, we're just awesome and progressing!

Check us out at bov.shivtr.com to get an un-drunken view of the guild!

Catch you all in game!

Cheers

Ransyn
    Edited by RansynBloodway on May 1, 2015 12:49PM
    bov.shivtr.com
  • Sacher_LB
    Sacher_LB
    Hi, I live in GMT+8 timezone and looking to join. Name is @version1279 and I have submitted an application on your website. Thanks!
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to be Aussie to have fun playing with others ;)
    Welcoming all Oceanic, USA, Canadian and European players on the NA Server.
    We have a lively group on Ts3 each night, folks chatting in game and giving help for pledges where needed.
    Welcome to our new members this week!

If you'd like to join us for some fun, check out our events on the website, sign up or just drop us a message in game.
    Member~ NZAD
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for a few good men. ;)
    Member~ NZAD