The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login info is wrong?

Kalyino
Kalyino
Soul Shriven
My game says it is a trial account, but when I go to log into the game it gives me an error saying my login info is wrong. Why can't I log in if it is a trial account?

ACCOUNT STATUS
Active - Trial
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Kalyino,

The trial period was for Welcome Back Weekend, which ended today at 10:00AM EDT. In order to continue playing the game, you will need to purchase it and apply a game key to your account. All of your progress from the Welcome Back Weekend event will not be erased, so if you choose to purchase the game, your characters will be waiting for you. Thanks for participating in Welcome Back Weekend!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Tiberius
    Tiberius
    Soul Shriven
    I've got the same problem. I bought the game back in 2014 though....
    Edited by Tiberius on April 20, 2015 11:32PM
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiberius wrote: »
    Did you register it at the time?

If you're now 'trial' then it seems likely you didn't, otherwise your account would have been 'free' to play since March 17th.

Check your Billing History to see if the code is listed.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 21, 2015 6:36AM
  • Tiberius
    Tiberius
    Soul Shriven
    Tiberius wrote: »
    Did you register it at the time?

If you're now 'trial' then it seems likely you didn't, otherwise your account would have been 'free' to play since March 17th.

Check your Billing History to see if the code is listed.

I didn't. :/ I guess I thought the head start code was everything because I didn't get an email with my codes. It's all cool now though.